“Good Troy restaurant week lunch option”
Review of Kona Grill - Troy

Kona Grill - Troy
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill - Troy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 320 Restaurants in Troy
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Livernois
Description: Kona Grill was built on Exceptional Experiences and meals that create memories. Our global menu features contemporary American favorites, award-winning sushi, and specialty cocktails — all made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. While the places that inspire our cuisine may be far away, a welcoming place that offers inspiring food, ultimate hospitality, and diverse choices is right around the corner.
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We met friends here to take advantage of the Troy Restaurant Week lunch specials.

We all enjoyed the California roll sushi as a starter. One of the reasons I decided to bring friends here was because their macadamia nut covered chicken was on the lunch menu. It's been one of my favorites for a long time.

Our fourth person had the salmon and we were all fairly pleased. We sent one chicken lunch back to the kitchen because the chicken was not quite right but a new one was returned quickly and we had a good lunch.

In the past we have enjoyed happy hour drinks and appetizers here and I think we need to come back and try that again soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

this is a fun popular place. Parking on a Friday evening was a bit of a problem. But this was a great place to meet up with old friends and have a meal. Their are good choices on the menu. Nice environment.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We've tried this restaurant at lunch for the 'Troy restaurant week' so we've eaten two courses for 17$ per person. I tried a portion of California roll and then the salmon with 'ratatouille' (even if only onion and zucchini is absolutely not a real ratatouille!).
So, positive things:
- good location
- nice staff
Negative things:
- California roll's rice wasn't cooked through
- zucchini+onion isn't a ratatouille
- espresso wasn't an espresso! Espresso means short.
We've had a discount for this occasion but normally I think it's too expensive for what they serve.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I ended up signing up for their Eclub and had a free birthday meal. I ordered the pad Thai. It is a little sweeter than usual but nonetheless was very tasty. I have to say it's a good atmosphere and the service is great. I don't know why it took me this long to check out the place. I would definitely recommend you to check it out! They have so many different menu options from Sushi to Thai and everything in between. You will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 20 July 2017

was here for lunch today--sat at the bar & had sarah as our server--great gal--this
place was packed--I see it is #3 in troy--that is really saying something--it is open air
which is so nice in the summer--had tuna sliders which were fantastic--very pretty
décor & lots of parking....

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Kona Grill - Troy? Share your experiences!