Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Troy MI
US$169
US$174
US$130
Hotels.com
Quality Inn Detroit - Troy(Troy)(Great Value!)
US$83
QualityInn
Red Roof Inn Detroit Troy(Troy)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$56
Red Roof
US$104
Travelocity
Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Troy(Troy)(Great Value!)
US$152
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskthe penthousemon wedextended staybreakfast and dinnerspecial thanksfree dinnernice staygreat customer servicehome away from homegreat roomking bedenjoyed my stayhotel roomdefinitely stay here againclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The person who helped me at the front desk Barbara Clark was very knowledgeable. She also explained to us that they offered hot breakfast and dinner. This was an amazing little getaway. The suites were like a home away from home. The next time I visit this city I will definitely come back to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Manager2600, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Troy MI, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Ms. Moore and thank you for being our recent guest at the Hawthorn Suites Troy. We are so happy to hear that Barbara went above and beyond for you during your short stay with us. We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed the Studio Suite with the king bed and full kitchen. We look forward to seeing you again next time you visit Troy!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights and had the nicest sweetest housekeeper you can tell she loves her job she kept my room nice and clean I appreciate it I’ll stay here next time in town her name is fedda Hanna great job

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank agates123
Manager2600, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Troy MI, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at the Hawthorn Suites Troy. We will definitely pass along the kind works to Fedaa for doing such a wonderful job. Your feedback means a lot to us and we look forward to seeing you next time you visit Troy!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would definitely recommend Hawthorne Suites to anyone looking for a great place to stay in the Troy area. Feda Hanna was so helpful in assisting me with fresh towels and recommendations on where to shop and have lunch. Great customer service from her. I will return next time im in town. Thank you.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Hi Sara, thank you for being our guest at the Hawthorn Suites Troy. It makes us so happy to hear that Fedaa went above & beyond for you to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable. Thank you for the positive review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The person who helped me at check in was professional and kind. He also helped me with a little suitcase issue .... he is a great asset to the organization...he answered all my questions about future possible reservations being informative and pleasant. Explained to me in detail the amenities in this facility. The suite was very .clean and confortable . I recommend it. The name of the person that helped me is Carlos...

Room Tip: Ask questions pertinent to your needs
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for being our guest at the Hawthorn Suites Troy! It makes us very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that Carlos was beyond accommodating to you during your stay. We try our absolute best to make sure every guest feels at home when they check-in and during their stay. We hope to see you again next time you travel to Troy!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

We have been at the Hawthorn Suites in Troy Michigan for the last 30 days. Our experience has been exceptional. Barbara Clark and Carlos Carranza have gone out their way to make our stay enjoyable. However, all staff we've encountered have been professional and friendly. Housekeeping has been responsive and the Kitchen staff are two very friendly people. We will probably be here for the next 30 days, and we are very pleased with the staff and the facilities. We would definitely choose the Hampton Suites for future accommodations if they are run as well as this Hotel. There are some obvious upgrades and repairs needed to the property, however those issue are not a negative reflection of the personnel working here. We'd definitely come back.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Manager2600, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Troy MI, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

We cannot thank you enough for the wonderful review you left about the Hawthorn Suites Troy. We value you as our extended stay guest and we are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your stay. Your feedback about the staff is greatly appreciated and we will make sure Carlos and Barbara read the positive review. We are here if you need us for anything!