All reviews hour pool open hours biscuits gravy pool and hot tub choice hotels waffles free shuttle shuttle service coffee maker very nice hotel cherry festival free breakfast staff was very friendly room was spacious and clean downtown area would stay again long weekend
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Stayed in room 240. The 2 workers at the front desk Ahmad and David, helped to make us feel right at home. Ahmad went out of his way to help us find directions to a store to buy a bathing suit that we forgot, he even printed us a map! We were welcomed with fresh cookies and friendly smiles. Room was clean, and comfortable. We always stay here whenever visiting TC! Thanks David and Ahmad for all your help and hospitality!

Room Tip: Quiet, Clean, Friendly staff, 24 hour pool
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I had given up on the Choice brand a while ago so I was hesitant to stay here, but was happy with my stay for the most part. Very open lobby area with a rustic feel, small breakfast area off the lobby, very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were not bad, seemed clean and taken care of, rooms had a fridge and microwave, bed was fairly comfortable. Room is set up a little different with the sink and vanity on the wall as soon as you enter the room, the bathroom and shower are across, the shower was extremely tiny, it was one of corner stand-ups that did not leave you a lot of room to move inside. Couple down sides was the WiFi was extremely slow, had tough time trying to checking my email and took me 20 mins to try and order a pizza, also parking is pretty limited and very tight. Positive note was I thought it was great location to downtown and the airport.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank KwhiteHa
Brad S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Thank you for giving Choice Brand hotels another chance. We have addressed the wifi, increased our band width tremendously and have had no more issues since the upgrades were completed. We do have other rooms that have the full bathroom all together. We also have a complimentary shuttle that will take our guests downtown.

Thank You for coming back to Choice hotels!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Beautiful room, everything was brand new. Very clean. King bed and pillows were like a cloud. Mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker. Delicious complimentary Traverse City madeces snacks in the room we're a great touch. When I checked in the extra nice gal at the front desk offered to sign me up to the Club Carlson for a discount, it was quick and easy and a great deal! Great breakfast selection of hot, cold, healthy, and kid options! Best included breakfast I've had anywhere!
I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Brad S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Thank you for staying with us, and also for the review. Traverse City has alot
to offer, hopefully you return.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

The staff is very helpful but if you need to use the wifi your out of luck. Not sure how something like this can't be resolved. Normally i would give this hotel 5 stars. Ended up moving to a different hotel which is a pain.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Brad S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2017

Thank You for commenting about your stay. We did just replace all access points and the Zone Director in the last 7 days. We believe that the slow internet issue has been resolved.

Brad Smith

Reviewed 30 April 2017

From the moment I stepped foot through the door my stay was amazing.

Ahmad a front desk staff member knew who I was handed me a gift bag and my key.
The room service comes everyday to change sheets and towels if you need them, the property is very clean and the breakfast is really good.

The best part of the stay is the 24 hour pool and how kind and helpful the staff is.

Room Tip: Stay in the corner rooms you won't hear any noise from new guest.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business