Review Highlights
Fresh market

Best in the area for fresh produce with great prices. Always busy with customers from Michigan... read more

Reviewed 1 October 2018
ACBear0814
Temperance, Michigan
Great deals on fresh fruits and vegetables

This is our go to place for seasonal fruits and vegetables. You’ll get a good price on eggs here... read more

Reviewed 16 September 2018
Lisa D
Temperance, Michigan

All reviews fruits and vegetables every week toledo ohio restocking
Reviewed 3 July 2017

First time visiting Ciolinos since I hear about them last year. We drove 40 minutes it was worth the drive. There was a great selection for a great price! Be cautious with your selection through. We found a few grape tomato packs with a moldy grape and we were disappointed with the pre-bagged apples. Most were horribly bruised, so next time we will hand-pick our apples. But you can't really beat the price as long as you choose wisely :)

1  Thank MGPR3
Reviewed 14 June 2017

I've never had a bad experience at Ciolinos. Their produce is always fresh and plenty to choose from.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Not much good to say about this place. If you are looking for cheap "junk" ready to rot - then this is your place. Someone posted food for my bunnies, well that's about all it is good for. If you are looking for good quality, fresh vitamin packed produce this is not the place.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I came to get food for my rabbits/bunnies. This is a great place to get fresh vegetables. And fruit. Reasonable prices. They do great business and don't need my review. Lol

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

You can buy a TON of produce for $50. Went last week: cucumbers were 5/$1 and bananas were $0.30/lb.

Date of experience: February 2017