“Great Selection, Great Price”
Review of Ciolinos

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ciolinos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 3 July 2017

First time visiting Ciolinos since I hear about them last year. We drove 40 minutes it was worth the drive. There was a great selection for a great price! Be cautious with your selection through. We found a few grape tomato packs with a moldy grape and we were disappointed with the pre-bagged apples. Most were horribly bruised, so next time we will hand-pick our apples. But you can't really beat the price as long as you choose wisely :)

1  Thank MGPR3

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I've never had a bad experience at Ciolinos. Their produce is always fresh and plenty to choose from.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Not much good to say about this place. If you are looking for cheap "junk" ready to rot - then this is your place. Someone posted food for my bunnies, well that's about all it is good for. If you are looking for good quality, fresh vitamin packed produce this is not the place.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I came to get food for my rabbits/bunnies. This is a great place to get fresh vegetables. And fruit. Reasonable prices. They do great business and don't need my review. Lol