“Easter Sunday”
Review of Risposta Bistro

Risposta Bistro
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I want to thank the Tyler and Patrick for the special Easter family service and event. The food was cooked to perfection and the service a 5 star.
We had issues starting our family Mini van and was rescued by the bistro giving us a lift home in the Fabulous Bistro Limo.
We will be back

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From the moment I called to make a reservation the attentive and personal service was evident . The food was spectacular with great attention to detail ! A nice cosy and comfortable environment with a nice and well priced wine list .

1  Thank David W
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we booked our work Christmas party here after dining there frequently for lunch as we work close by. the food is soo amazing

Reviewed 4 March 2018

My husband and I stopped for dinner last Sunday in the quaint town of Campbellville.
We found a cute little Bistro called Risposta.
Our dinner was delicious and the California wine our waiter recommended was great.
I had a great Caesar salad and the seafood pasta was filled with great seafood.

1  Thank helendF8188VS
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Thanks to Tripadvisor we discovered this cozy Bistro in Campbellville. Being local to the area have to admit that we been by the building a few times and never considered going in. After reading reviews my first thought was what have we been waiting for. We have not only been looking for our "Go To Place" locally for a couple of years but also a catering vendor to help us with some of our events.

So I gave Tyler a call and he was so professional and accommodating on the phone, great start. Inquired about the menu and also catering service and he provided the answers I was looking for. Upon entering the main dining area we immediately felt comfortable and were now hoping that the meals would be just as good. We weren't disappointed. Great presentation, tasty and reasonable serving sizes. Frozen Mango dessert was a great way to top off the meal.

Overall I would categorize it as fine dining in a comfortable and cozy dining room. Perfect for couples, friends and families.

We have found our "Go to Place"! We now look forward to trying the catering service. Review to follow.

Thank-you Tyler and look forward to seeing you and Risposta team again soon!

Doug & Lisa