“Didn't know what we had been missing.”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #28 of 225 Restaurants in Southfield
Reviewed 10 March 2017

This was by far the best burger we had in years!!! You customize your burger and it is prepared as you order it. It was delicious but too hard to eat the whole burger. Yummy!!!

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Good Burgers with all what it has to have and a special peanut approch.
The variation is outstanding and from the expected quality.
The price is ok for the food and atmosphere.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

I love the concept of having free peanuts while waiting for the food. The quality of the burger is average but is okay for fast food. My coworkers and I went there a few times and haven't been there in a while, that tells us we don't really care the the place.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

I ordered a small burger (only one patty), no fries and a drink. The iced tea machine was doing weird things, but the staff knew about it and was preparing to fix it. The also had Mr. Pibb, which is a treat. There was a generous supply of roasted salted peanuts for noshing. The other patrons were all happily eating fries and burgers. My burger was just right; tasted just right and had the right quantity of messiness. For about $6 I was very happy.

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

This is my go to restaurant when I want a delicious and fresh burger, made to order.

I have a decent sized appetite and order the following: Little Cheeseburger (one patty) with lots of toppings, and a Little Fry. Both of these items, although "little", are big in size.

If the delicious burgers weren't enough, their fresh cut French fries are the best in class.

This is a regular in my lunch rotation, and I recommend to anyone looking for a good burger.