“Best burger and fries in its class”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #28 of 225 Restaurants in Southfield
Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

This is my go to restaurant when I want a delicious and fresh burger, made to order.

I have a decent sized appetite and order the following: Little Cheeseburger (one patty) with lots of toppings, and a Little Fry. Both of these items, although "little", are big in size.

If the delicious burgers weren't enough, their fresh cut French fries are the best in class.

This is a regular in my lunch rotation, and I recommend to anyone looking for a good burger.

Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

I was introduced to five guys in Florida and every time I see that sign I now have to stop at least once. The burgers are the best you can get. The fries are fantastic and you get a bag full with any size order. Price is good, food is fantastic, what more could you want?

Reviewed 5 February 2015

Took a guest from China because his perception of what a good burger was based on McDonalds in China. He loved the place and of course the taste of a quality burger.

1  Thank Rick O
Reviewed 12 September 2014

The hamburgers here are good, assembled as you order them so there will be a slight wait but not much longer then other fast food joints.
But the real winner here is the Cajun seasoned fries, order a small and you get a bagful of fries that no one person can eat in one sitting.
I'm just disappointed that they don't don't do chili cheese fries.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

I meet my buddy for lunch once a week. This week it was at Five Guys. This is about the 10th time I have eaten here and I have never had a burger that wasn't hot and tasty. They should be because they are cooked to order. There is a long list of condiments to chose from and all are included in the price. The free peanuts in the shell are better than you get at the ball park.

1  Thank James M