“Yummy filled my tummy”

Ranked #3 of 220 Restaurants in Southfield
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

2 couples went for a late lunch. This restaurant has been around for years. That alone says a lot. The food was outstanding, but our waitress was mediocre. My apple pancake was terrific. My husband had buttermilk pancakes. He enjoyed them also. I tasted the SanteeFee omelette. It was very good. Other staff refilled our water and coffee drinks. Our waitress seemed to have an attitude. We had no complaints about our order, but another of her tables did. Maybe she took it out on our service.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

We arrived early @ 9:00 a.m. to avoid the long lines and to have our choice of seating in a booth by a window (more space). The facility is clean and inviting. I ordered the vegetable omelet with buttermilk pancakes / maple syrup. John ordered the fresh strawberry Crepe w/ whipped cream, turkey sausage, and coffee. Our orders arrived within fifteen minutes. Our food was PERFECT... hot, fresh, and delicious. The wait service was prompt, courteous, and attentive. I highly recommend this restaurant because every time I have had a meal here my food and experience is consistently very, very, good and management works continually to maintain this high standard of food and service.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Really great place to meet for a business breakfast. Blueberry pancakes are a real treat. Coffee is hot and fresh. Recommend highly.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Good breakfast food in a comfortable old style atmosphere, but slow service. The food is solid, with good vegetarian options available. There appears to be usually a line of waiting people even though not all tables are taken. Our service was slow and it took around 40 minutes to get our breakfast food, then some items were messed up. Catching a waiter to get water and coffee refills took some effort and multiple attempts. Overall not too impressive.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Strawberry Belgian waffles was great! You get a Belgian waffle toped with vanilla or cinnamon ice team, fresh strawberries your choice of whipped cream optional and powdered sugar optional.