“Awesome experience!”
Review of Cat's Meow Cruises

Cat's Meow Cruises
Ranked #1 of 12 Tours in South Haven
More attraction details
Owner description: Cat's Meow Cruises is a spacious, stable catamaran that offers sailing and cruising charters out of South Haven Michigan on beautiful Lake Michigan.
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Jon and Barb do such a great job of making you feel TOTALLY relaxed. The little details of hospitality and service they incorporate into the cruise is great. We had a great time and will definitely be back!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Great experience. John and Barb were super friendly and accommodating. I recommend this to everyone. You will not be disappointed!Beautiful boat, fantastic views, friendly atmosphere. Perfect way to spend a day! I can't wait to do this again!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

John & Barb were so friendly, wanted us to relax and serve us. John said the most common word aboard is "amazing" I told him that's because no other word does the experience justice! I was speechless. They took amazing pictures of my friends and I and even served us chocolate covered strawberries nearing the end of our time. I will definitely be making this Catamaran Cruise a new summer tradition. HIGHLY recommend!!! Thanks John and Barb!!!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

John and Barb were amazing hosts!! I was smiling from ear to ear the entire time. My favorite part was that they both spent a lot of time taking photos, and we received all of those pictures back the very next day. Good company, great service, and a beautiful view. You can't beat that :) Thanks guys!

Reviewed 19 August 2017

A sweet couple hosts a relaxing boat ride. They provide no alcoholic beverages & are very friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction