“Not NEARLY what we expected!”
Review of Da Francesco's

Da Francesco's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

WAY over rated! I took a friend to lunch here on June 26,2018 for her 50th birthday. I had watched the restaurant being built and it was so pretty on the outside and always had lots of cars in the parking lot so I thought this would be a special place to celebrate her birthday. NOT!
I had called ahead and made reservations and they asked if it was a special occasion and I told them my daughter and I were taking a friend to lunch to celebrate her 50 birthday so the lady taking the reserv. said she would make a note of that. They never even wished her a Happy Birthday during our visit!

The food was just so-so! They had a good reputation in their old place accross the street from the new restaurant so I think they are going on past reputation for good food. This was not the taste or quality we were expecting. Very disappointing to say the least. Our waitress acted like she was tired and didn't put anything into serving us.

We will not go back. We can get as good or better meal for a lot less money at Sorrento's pizza on Van Dyke.

2  Thank janroy64

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The service is fantastic on a busy Thursday evening. I ordered Steak Siciliano. It came to my table perfectly cooked a medium, as ordered. It comes with roasted potatoes. Steamed broccoli can be substituted. A salad also comes with the dinner. I love the Italian dressing. I am not sure about the amoglio sauce. I am used to a more whole tomato based sauce. It's not bad, just different. What a treat! They have patio service and music on the inside of the restaurant. Why did I rate it a four? The water glass had a speckbof dirt on it that I wiped off. The white seeds were flying tonight on the patio. I still recommend this place. The food was perfect.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Tried for the first time. Was very happy with the entire experience. Great Food and Great Service. Beautiful building.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Loved everything about this Restourant. Staff was very friendly and food was very tasty. Food was served really fast , maybe too fast:)

Reviewed 16 June 2018

In our quest to find good restaurants in our new neighborhood, Da Francesco’s was recommended to us by our son. We arrived about 5:00 to a very busy place; however, we were seated within ten minutes. Service was excellent and the food was delicious. I had the cheese ravioli with meat sauce and my husband had the seafood scallopini. The serving sizes were just right for us and we thought the price was very good. We’ve been to higher-priced Italian restaurants where the tab was much higher and the food and serving size were just average. We’ll definitely add this to our favorites list.