“Fantastic and healthy!”
Review of Grow

Grow
Ranked #12 of 57 Restaurants in Saugatuck
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: GROW is an all day breakfast and lunch cafe serving from scratch fare with menu items that are twists on classic diner fare.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Absolutely delicious, fresh and healthy menu. Breakfast items are available all day so my kids went that route (The Grow Slam and the Vegetables and Eggs). I had the Burrata and Barley salad (amazing) and my husband had the Spanish Sardines. Grow was recommended to us by a local and we are so glad we tried it. This was the best meal of our week-long stay in Michigan, hands down.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The restaurant opened last year, and as the name hints, it was natural, organic, health crazy, but to my surprise I went in for breakfast and have to admit,, it was one of the best I've ever had. All my favorite breakfast items with my eggs, and some things I've never had on the natural side. Whole grain cereal, multi grain toast. I was stuffed when I left and paid cash and didn't have to use a credit card. Why I waited so long to go. Duh?

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Interesting place. Well prepared fresh local food. Unique dishes. Great atmosphere. The food was great!

Reviewed 20 May 2018

This little cafe specializes in local foods and flavors. For brunch we enjoyed the egg sandwich (comes with breakfast potatoes) and the lentil and carrot salad. Plenty of food on both plates. And the coffee from Uncommon Grounds is excellent. Outstanding service. Very pleasant ambiance.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped at Grow for brunch. Everything was fresh and incredibly delicious. Also, the space had a cool, relaxing vibe. We were very happy to have stopped here on our adventures!