“Ok for sit down”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have been here several time and thinking this time will be different. The food is good, but the service is nothing to be in a hurry with. I have had to leave and not get my lunch more times than I have had time to stay. So, if you have the time, it is good. But don't be in a rush.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Let down by the fish fish at the top of the chef's special menu. Waitress did not know what type of fish & seemed inhibited to ask the chefs. Turned out to be basa I am 90 % sure. In my opinion not a quality fish for a good dining experience although was mitigated somewhat by the good seasoning & gravy. Again waitress did not have any knowledge about the imported beers on the menu. But otherwise the service was fine. From outside the restaurant looks like a non descript one but inside the decor is excellent & opulent. It was also doing a great service to community & us tourists by being a rare restaurant open on Easter Sunday. There was an excellent pianist
playing lovely standard tunes & classical pieces in the centre of the dining room. The local community seemed to be in a happy mood & happy to be there

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This location has great staff and customer service. I've never had an incorrect order or food that wasn't fresh. Since the Bay City location is not listed, I want to make sure people know the Bay City location is NOT reflective of most Panda Express and is very poor. While Saginaw usually serves fresh entrees, Bay City's location is consistently stale. We have never returned to the location in Bay City but do use the one in Saginaw frequently. Tripadvisor, why isn't Bay City's location listed?

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

It is always a classy & quiet relaxing place to dine. Delicious food & wine! Food never takes to long to come out & is always fresh & hot!

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ordered the dinner combination and the waitress did not bring our egg rolls and wontons which were included until we asked about them. They should have been brought before our meal. Also the quality and taste has gone downhill. We will not be returning there again. We went there on Monday, Dec 4. It was slow, no reason for poor service.

1  Thank Janet D