“Stay away!”

Add it.
Little Caesars
Ranked #5 of 7 Restaurants in Pigeon
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

When this new location opened, the pizza were actually decent. HOWEVER, as it did in its prior location, it has gone down hill big time.

If you want a quick, under cooked, limited toppings pizza? This is your place. However, my last two orders were real bad. I ended up driving home, adding one or two toppings (because little caesars (LC) toppings are now VERY limited), and finished cooking the pizza in my oven. My family and I ate a couple pieces, and threw out the rest. Heck, the bread sticks were the only good item we purchased.

No wonder Cottage Inn Pizza is slammed with business now. LC best wise up, or it's the next franchise to go away!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Thick, chewy, over cooked yet still raw in the middle pizza. We ordered extra sauce and what we got was so dry with very little sauce. We ate two pieces and threw it out. Never again.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 8 June 2015

This location "rocks and rolls" with their pizza production. These folks really know how to properly cook their pizzas. The crust is always a golden brown and the pizza is always perfectly cooked. Love the bacon wrapped crust! The $5 lunch combo is awesome! The service is always good. I've been here multiple times and I can say without hesitation that this location is the best LC in Michigan.

Date of visit: June 2015