“Great cottage!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Trista C
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great cottage!”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family and I stayed at Jim's cottage for 4 nights and 5 days and were very pleased! It was ideal for us and made our stay more personal rather than staying in a hotel. I was able to do my wash before leaving back to NC which was a plus, we cooked a meal one night, the shower was nice and hot, beds slept great. The view from the living room was so pretty. I recommend this cottage if you want to be a part of Petoskey!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing