All reviews club floor detroit novi lobby bar hotel restaurant hd channels room was large hotel stay very nice hotel indoor pool business trip business hotel check in was easy off the highway bed was very comfortable housekeeping staff hot tub restaurants and shopping
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We were in area for tournament and stayed at this location for four nights. Our room was very comfortable and cleaning service very good. We asked for a small fridge at check in and by the time we got to our room it was waiting for us in hallway. A few minutes after we entered room, someone came up to carry fridge into room but we already done so. We had a hamburger from hotel restaurant and it was very good. There were no issues during check in or out. Location is very convenient as there are many restaurants, stores, and gas stations close by. Hotel is 21 miles from COBO Center in Detroit. Travel from hotel to downtown Detroit was very easy. I would not hesitate to stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Eggbert10
Elshawn M, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Detroit Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful review! We truly appreciate your feedback and we are delighted to know your stay was a great one. If your travels should bring you back to the Novi area again, we hope you choose our location as your hotel choice.

With Warmth,

Sheraton Detroit-Novi Hotel

Reviewed 26 June 2018

As it happened to be between locations we were visiting in Detroit, this worked out great.
We needed to go to Plymouth and Royal Oak. AND I needed to go to DTW for departure as well. This was a good in between location. Restaurants and shopping close by. Staff was good and helpful. No complaints- good job!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Check in was easy and quick. The check in staff was efficient and pleasant.
Room looked nice at a glance, but upon closer inspection the carpet had tons of stains on it. The room was not refreshed till late in the afternoon and only after approaching a housekeeping staff on the floor that we were staying at that our room had not been refreshed. The housekeeper seemed overworked and stretched to her limit. it looked definitely short staffed. Disposable clear and hot beverage cups were not replaced.
We attended Indian wedding festivities in the convention rooms and they were well appointed.
Concierge snack room was not restocked the entire weekend. Microwave in the snack room was dirty with food stains and had a bad odor.

Room Tip: Pick a high floor towards the end of the hall. Rooms are facing east and west, so you will either get the morning sun or evening sun (dusk).
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Elshawn M, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Detroit Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for sharing your review about your stay with us. I am pleased to hear that your check in experience was efficient and pleasant. I also wanted to apologize for the delay in refreshing your room upon your return during the day. This is not something that happens typically and I want to assure you we contacted the appropriate department to make sure this type of issue does not occur again. We have also addressed the issue of the Concierge Lounge, where you noticed some overlooked aspects inside the area.

Overall, we are delighted to know that our rooms were well appointed and you had a great time while visiting for wedding. We hope you have an opportunity to visit our hotel again.

Sheraton Detroit-Novi Hotel

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Appealing building. Nice, clean and quiet rooms. Everything in the neighborhood. Incl BestBuy. Club Lounge is nice, and so is the choice of foods. Beer however does cost extra. Parking is free. Ride to / from airport most commonly is not an issue.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Like a previous poster, the bedding was not meticulously clean. Bathroom was clean, but water never got hot in 4 days. Club lounge was good for breakfast, but not nearly big enough and not restocked after snack service in the evening.

I had two big issues with my stay. My keys always stopped working (and I did not keep them next to a cell phone or computer). And it’s been a week since my stay...despite 5 calls (including to Platinum Concierge) I STILL have not gotten a copy of my guest folio. Their email seems not to work, or the office is incapable/unwilling to send it. Which means I cannot complete my company expense report. So I likely will not stay again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Elshawn M, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Detroit Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Hello Amy P,

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your review about your experience at our hotel. While we strive to exceed all guests expectations it appears we did not meet your satisfaction and as a result we have caused an inconvenience to your departure experience. For this, I sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered and we will work hard to prevent the types of incidents you experienced from happening again. While our key system currently needs to be updated; we are working on a more modern upgrade for a seamless check in experience. In the meantime, we have properly resent a complete guest folio bill to your email address and you should expect to see that document today. If not, please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will be more than willing to assist you in any way.

In hopes to regain your trust and loyalty with us, please allow me to book a future reservation for you and personally handle all your lodging needs if or when your travel brings you back to the Novi area.

With Warmth,