“Bad service”

Price range: US$12 - US$41
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I came to this crêperie with my family.
As we entered we already seem to bother them because we didn’t have a reservation, yet it’s a crepe place in a touristic location so one would expect walk-ins would be welcomed,. And there were quite a few empty tables.
It took 20 mins for our drinks order to be taken, then 1 hour for the food to arrive. After 45 mins I asked when we could expect the food she said it would come when it’s our turn, and said they believe in everything cooked fresh so it takes a long time! She also added that asking when it would be ready would not make it come any earlier!
When the good arrive it was actually quite good and their menu is interesting.
I then asked an allergy question re dessert and 15 min later, still no response, so we left without having the included dessert.
Unless you’re willing to spend over 1h30 for a crepe, don’t go there.
Oh and when we left the waitress said to her colleague loud enough that we could hear something like holiday makers should relax a bit!

2  Thank CheeseloverSydney

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner here last eve. We've eaten here several times over the years and it's consistently tasty fare. Whether savoury or sweet the crepes are delicious and varied. Accompanied by a selection of artisanal ciders combined for a casual, tasty and stylish meal at lunch or dinner.

1  Thank EricDingman
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is lovely inside with a beautifully adapted covered terrace at the rear. I was really impressed with the pleasant surroundings and lovely atmosphere. Children were welcome and there was a menu just for them. Now to the food: very tasty and superb presentation. I chose a savoury vegetable crepe which was delicious. It included a sorbet and coulis which were lovely. My husband and daughter both enjoyed the warm goat's cheese and smoked salmon salad. The waiter was polite and efficient. The service was quite slow, however the restaurant was very busy. I would recommend this restaurant if you're not in too much of a rush.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

si les plats sont de bonne facture et la reservation fortement conseillee,nous n'avons pas du tout apprecie etre coinces entre la vitrine et une table de 8 sans espace d'intimite-donc pas de desserts ni cafe pour fuir ce manque de respect du client et cet aveu deplaisant de rentablilite de l'espace

if the dishes are quite attractive and booking a table strongly advised, we did not admit to be cornered between the shopwindow and a table of 8 guests with no possible privacy to have lunch - so no desserts or coffee to flee from this lack of respect of clients and this unpleasant feeling that space must be exploited at any cost

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Really good crepes and galettes.
Nice service and even a freshener on the terrasse to feel better on a hot day. We really loved it.