“Delicious food, and great service”
Review of Le Crepuscule

Le Crepuscule
Ranked #10 of 16 Restaurants in Martel
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We ate here recently while in Martel for one day, and it was delicious. I had a savoury crepe for my main which was absolutely lovely and then a salted caramel crepe for dessert (I think I'm going to turn into a crepe!!) which was also delicious.

We had a main and dessert each, a few alcoholic and soft drinks and it came to under 40 euros. Bargain.

Service was great and with a smile, very relaxed atmosphere. Will definitely be heading back when we return to the town!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

After visiting the local steam train, we wandered around the delightful old town of Martel and decided to have the Plats du Jour at this "Creperie". The 3 course lunch was delicious and very reasonable at €14.90, or €9.90 without the dessert. We were served quickly despite there being a busy service under way. Would certainly recommend this place to others.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We decided to have a Bank Holiday of our own today, never been before but we went to Martel just over an hour away from us and found this restaurant where a beautiful lunch was served, the best Confit du Canard ever with a Fig jus, a potato dish we have never had before but was delicious and the obligatory salad which of course in France is lettuce with a dressing. Although fill to almost bursting we had a panna cotta with caramel and chantilly, Unfortunately:) it was the biggest panna cotta we have ever been served but I do know one of us had both lots of chantilli and it was not me. Although very busy the service was very efficient and all the staff we saw seemed very friendly. Can't wait to go again it is certainly a place we will take any visitors from now on. Looking through the menu there was not one dish I would not care to try which for me is a first anywhere.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Food was ok - service very poor. The child in our party was served quickly, the rest of us waited 30 minutes god our food. They then brought the wrong crepe for one of our party if 8 - she waited another 10+ minutes. The waitress who brought out that crepe was unapologetic. We asked her for refill on water a number of times. Unfriendly and unhelpful girl
Dessert crepe was nice.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely spot and great view across the square. 5 of us all enjoyed our meals. The plat du jour of Toulouse sausage and lentils was very tasty. Reasonably priced as well.