La Renardais(Plouer sur Rance)
Book now, pay at stay
US$136
La Vallee de la Rance(Plouer sur Rance)
Priceline
Les Jardins de la Matz(Plouer sur Rance)
Little Bed and Breakfast(Plouer sur Rance)
Le Clos des Fontaines(Plouer sur Rance)
All reviewsrance riverthe owneremerald coastst maloroom was largemanor housespent nightsdelicious breakfastyogurtoystersoff the beaten pathbreadlovely place to spendlovely hotelpatrickcancalecountryside
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a nice, relaxing little place.

I really think it should be considered a B and B (and include breakfast in the price), regardless, I'm happy to have spent 3 nights there.

It's not too far out, the staff is pleasant, they have a couple of BBC channels on the TV (thank you), what's not to like?

I see reviews complaining about the lack of luxury; what were you expecting in rural Brittany?

The wifi is a little hit and miss; but when I went to the nice lobby in the main house I always connected.

Thanks!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We stayed here for 2 nights and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The room was very well appointed, all of the details were well thought out. This is one of the most pleasant and relaxing locations we have stayed at in our trips to France. It is a little difficult to find for the first time, but do trust the signs. Our cars GPS was useless but the signs led the way.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Beautiful views, spacious rooms, delicious breakfast. What a lovely place to spend the night when you are in the area. It is off the beaten path. The photos do not do it justice, hard to capture its unique beauty in a photograph.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We had the most pleasant, relaxing stay at this quiet, comfortable hotel. The views are pastoral, the grounds immaculate, & the room very clean (refrigerator is a nice extra).
Breakfast is a real treat with local cheeses, several meats, delicious coffee, breads, jam & fruit salad. The owners live on site & are very helpful with local information, recommendations, maps, etc.
My only regret is that we only stayed 2 nights.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Hotel Rigourdaine has got to be the best place in Brittany if you want to stay in a manor house in the countryside. The rooms are immaculate and the beds and accommodations very comfortable. The back of the property faces the water and the grounds are green and beautifully kept. The breakfast room is lovely and the breakfast itself is great with pastries, boiled eggs, cereal, fruit, meal and cheese. The owner is on site and is very helpful with directions and suggestions for places to eat. I would definitely stay there again

Room Tip: The upstairs rooms have better views and showers, but I liked my ground floor room perfectly well
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends