“Awesome food!”

The Hearthstone Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 229 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: American, French, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The food and service were outstanding, you won’t be dissapointed here. Top notch experience, I’ll be back.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We were there for a wedding reception. The private dining room is very attractive. The food is very good and the service was amazing. Great job Hearthstone

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I have lived in Muskegon for 30 years, and the Hearthstone has consistently turned out the most delicious food in the area. My husband and I always choose Hearthstone for all our celebrations. Great perch, great salads (especially the beet and goatcheese) good pasta special night, and their soups are wonderful and homemade. We have never been disappointed yet! Hearthstone recently was purchased by new owners, and everything has remained as it was, consistently delicious!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

One of my personal all time favorites in west michigan, amazing food, great atmosphere and outstanding service!!!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

The Hearthstone is a casual yet fine dining experience. They have amazing local seafood from the Fish Monger's Wife, great soups everyday, and a plethora of specials. I have dined many places and this is one of my go to favorites in my hometown. They have an amazing wine selection as well as a great selection of steaks.