“Fast food done right!”

The Pita Place
Ranked #15 of 226 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Where to start! The food here is full of flavor no matter what you order, though I highly recommend you try the traditional gyro, the falafel with TO DIE FOR yogurt sauce, and the homemade baklava. Oh! And the spinach pie is super tasty too! This is our favorite place to eat in the area and it has fast food prices with drive thru and all, but FAR superior food. The service is always great with friendly and helpful employees as well. I can't say enough great things about this place. You really MUST try it!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

This is a nicely remodeled restaurant. The Gyro was excellent and the wait staff very friendly. My wife enjoyed the Greek fries. I will eat here again.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Foods always been fantastic but usually just pick up drive-thru. Met friends there for dinner last week and was pleasantly surprised to find the updated dining room! Very nice seating area mix of booths and tables. Quiet and comfortable, great place to meet a friend for dinner.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

The servers were wonderful, the food was fantastic and the owner was very hospitable. He asked about my meal which was a treat. Not to mention, the pita bread and baklava is homemade. Seriously, if you want to try some good authentic Mediterranean food, this is the place! Looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Went in for carryout.. Great friendly service!! Nice place.. took back to gym everyone around me commenting on what i was eating... I had the smoked cornbeef brisket!! AWESOME!! my husband had the steak wrap.. he loved it.. flavor of my brisket was oh so good.. perfect smoked flavor.. glad I had time to kill and was able to try this place!! We live about 6 1/2 hours from here but think I would drive up just to try this again!!!!

1  Thank Stacey M