“Decent food and service”

Restaurant de la Tour
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Turckheim
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 January 2021

Just a nice place with decent French food. You can sit outside with a view of the area, which is nice. The food is absolutely nice, but a little of the boring side.

Date of visit: August 2020
Write a reviewReviews (516)

Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

You will not be disappointed here.
Food with very good quality
Attentive and friendly service
And right at the entrance of the city.

A vry good Alsacian option in Turckheim

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 2 October 2019 via mobile

We spent five nights in Turkheim and there are several good restaurants in the village. However, the Restaurant de la Tour was our favorite. In addition to the historic location (built into the medieval city gate), they were very accommodating with reservations and the Simmenthal Entre Cote was superb. Recommend!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 19 July 2019

Even though this is a restaurant it was not possible to come in on a not so busy Friday evening to have dessert, coffee and wine as a sweet ending on an already full stomach. Several tables was empty but on principle reasons we could not be served only this as it required we eat a full meal and dessert.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 15 July 2019

I have been to this restaurant with friends and there were no problem to get a table outside. To day I came by my self and there were free tables outside, but the maneger told me that there were nothing free for me.
So I went back to my PC and wrote this. :-(