“Home Sweet Home”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Doc's place
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Karthik K
“Home Sweet Home”
Reviewed 23 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

"Docs Place" We felt like a "home sweet home" with ton of space for 12 people . The home was very clean and Beautiful. Perfect place to spend a Vacation. If you don't step out of this place it's still a Vacation with spectacular view from patio. Lisa was very helpful and responsive. We will come back anytime. You might have to trim some branches from the trees :-)

kkohumich
Madison, Wisconsin
“Awesome home in Munising!”
Reviewed 8 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We absolutely adored this house. It was large but cozy, with great amenities and details. Plenty of room to eat meals, hang out, and sleep. The house was immaculate and nicely updated, bedding and towels were super nice quality. Location was great as well, walking distance to anything in downtown area and easy drives East or West to other parts along the shore. I highly recommend this house and coordinating with the owners could not have been easier.

V C
Dryden, Michigan
“Great Location for UP Day Trips”
Reviewed 25 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This is my second stay at Doc's Place and I'd book it again for sure! This house is beautiful and in a great location for many attractions in the UP. The owners are great to work with and very responsive to their guests' needs. The Pictured Rocks boat tour is a must. I've done it many times and it never gets old. This was the first time for my parents, who are in their 80s. They absolutely loved it. We took them to Miner's Castle and some local waterfalls. We also ventured to Tahquamenon Falls and Whitefish Point. We had the best whitefish and smoked whitefish chowder ever at Brown's Fish House in Paradise. In previous trips with friends we hiked the 10 mile Chapel Loop, which in my opinion, is the prettiest hike in Michigan. After seeing the Pictured Rocks my brother and his wife want to come back when we have more time to include the hike. My parents aren't getting any younger and we were able to make some memories my family will cherish forever.

JayasreeR...
“Welcoming cute cottage”
Reviewed 13 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Ours was a four day visit- three members and a dog -first time to munising. Booked this cottage through VRBO and started communicating to this very friendly owner Lisa. Everything was a breeze- she provided us perfect directions, suggested activities, recommended places to see , even places to eat.
The cottage was cute, cozy, clean and well stocked and was very welcoming and Lisa was checking if we are doing okay.Apart from the beauty and serenity of Munising the friendly approach and the comfort of this cottage made our trip memorable and looking forward to go back soon.

Management Response
13 Jun 2018
Thanks Jay,

I'm sorry I sent you the link for the wrong place, so this review belongs under Cozy Harbor Cottage...whoops! And I'm the manager not owner, but thank you so much for the nice review. I hope you are able to stay again soon!

Please contact me anytime at 906-202-2677 for your next visit!

Take care,

Lisa :)
Vera R
Oakland, Michigan
“Awesome home near Pictured Rocks”
Reviewed 18 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We visited the Munising area in September to view and hike the Pictured Rocks as well as visit other points of interest in the UP. Our rental home was in a perfect location. Located right downtown in walking distance to most everything, and a few short blocks from the Pictured Rocks tour boats.
My husband and I traveled with 2 other couples, and we couldn't have been more pleased with our accommodations. The interior of the home was impeccably taken care of and decorated. The home was confortable and inviting. It appeared to be recently renovated and done quite well with a nice mix of modern and antique pieces. The kitchen was wonderful and all appointments were done high end. The bedrooms were comfortable and bedding and mattresses were good quality. We would highly recommend this rental for your visit to the Munising area.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, very clean and updated
Liked least: Love it all!
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
8 Feb 2018
Thanks Vera, we hope you will return soon! And hope you will try out one of our other vacation homes in the area too!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing