US$68
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Super 8 by Wyndham Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$73
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Baymont by Wyndham Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Hampton.com
US$156
US$135
Fairfield Inn
Gingko Tree Inn(Mount Pleasant)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$126
US$79
Reviews (1 110)
1 110 results
All reviewssoaring eagleslot machinestable gamesplayers cardnon smoking areagaming floorbus tripplayers clubfree roomkids questget awaycasino resortsmoking roomhot tuba lot of funnice roomcoffee maker
18 - 23 of 1 110 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Really went downhill in the last year.
Although the outdoor hot tub and fire pit was very relaxing and the Casino staff were helpful. Didnt see any hotel staff except at Check in also friendly. No staff except at 745am after not sleeping very loud.

Room Tip: Clean didn't smell clean stale beer and cigarettes.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SEProperties, Manager at Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear got2bgood6,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit to Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort. I'm sorry to hear of the problems you experienced with your stay. I'm glad you enjoyed the outdoor hot tub and fire pit. I'm also happy to hear you found the casino staff and check in staff friendly. I would like to hear from you to further discuss what you felt has gone downhill so we can make every effort to provide a positive and friendly atmosphere to our guests. Please contact me at the information below. I hope to hear from you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you plan on eating and gambling you might as well upgrade your room and get 150 in food and casino house money. The package cost us 120 dollars more than the basic room so the 150 house money you get makes it worth it alone but the room upgrade was the best.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a thoroughly enjoyable stay. We selected the Jacuzzi Room with the Gas and Play Package and all of it met or exceeded our expectations. The staff were courteous and helpful, the common areas clean and well maintained, and the food at the Buffet and Grill exceeded all expectations of what to expect at this type venue (don't skip the Swedish Meatballs in the Buffet or the Biscuits and Gravy in the Grill. If you are a smoker you might find the smell in a smoking room a little overpowering so bring along your own air freshener or potpourri. Although the room was a little out of date and showing some wear and tear, they are undergoing renovations of these rooms, and until they finish, the rooms are clean, well-maintained, and provide for a comfortable nights sleep. All in all the visit was fun, economically affordable, and one that will bring us back again.

Room Tip: If you get a smokers room, bring along some potpourri or air freshener.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was not informed before hand of the construction project that made my stay less than desirable. These construction projects though at times critical to the success of the business going forward make for unwanted noise and congestion. Should refund a portion of my room expense.

Room Tip: Very small room for two queen beds
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear joemartinbianco,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit to Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort. I apologize for the concerns you had regarding the construction. I'm not sure if you had issues with the construction in the casino, or in the hotel, or possibly both. We do have notices posted on our website, as well as an Announcement here on TripAdvisor. As you mentioned, these projects are improvements and new features we are providing and we are excited for these projects and the betterment of the property for our guests. However I can understand your disappointment and I apologize for that. If you would like to reach out to me at the contact information below, I would like to know what exactly you experienced during your stay. I hope you decide to visit us in the future to see how things turn out!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a very clean place to stay over night as well as entertain yourself in the casino. I live in Ohio but come to Soaring Eagle several times a year every year to stay and enjoy the peaceful surroundings. And the food is good as well. I would advise anyone to come and visit, and bring the kids, there is a place they can go to play games as well.I came out once and will be back in Sept,.

Stayed: May 2018

Dear Marcia S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit to Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort. Thank you also for taking the time to drive to visit us from Ohio! I'm so happy you find it worthwhile to visit us and that you can have a relaxing and enjoyable stay. We appreciate your patronage, and your kind words. We look forward to seeing you in September!