“So good!”
Review of JoAnn's Fudge

JoAnn's Fudge
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Mackinac Island
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are a traditional, family run fudge shop with locations on Mackinac Island and Mackinaw City. We make our fudge in store everyday, so please feel free to stop by for a sample!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The cookie crunch fudge is the bomb! The taffy was excellent and I got the best carmel apple I've ever had. I liked that they boxed even just one slice which was nice for travel.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 154)

95 - 99 of 1 154 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The Peanut Butter/Chocolate fudge was soooo yummy at JoAnn's Fudge. The staff was very friendly, and you can get free samples to help you decide which flavor you want to buy.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

In my opinion the best fudge on the Island. Stop by and get the best. Had great service and the options of flavors were great.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I must start this review by saying what a wonderful group of young people were working here when we stopped in. They were so friendly and helpful. We purchased several varieties of fudge, as well as taffy and peanut brittle. Everything we sampled was divine. We didn't notice the ice cream until our candy purchase was complete...SO...we simply had to get ice cream cones! My granddaughter decided on mint chocolate chip and I decided chocolate fudge. Oh my goodness - simply wonderful!!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Creamiest, tastiest fudge around, plus special sales! Caramel corn is also very good, as is their taffy.