“Disappointed with seating and prices”
Review of AMC Livonia 20

AMC Livonia 20
Ranked #3 of 9 Fun & Games in Livonia
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Unplanned visit to see a matinee last week. Not from the area and first time visit. Price for the matinee was higher than expected and a 20oz. bottle of regular water was $4.29 which was criminal. The seating was old style and not the recliner seats most theaters have transitioned to. Not worth the visit, not recommended.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"snacks"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The tickets are pricey compared to mjr theaters. The concessions cost more as well.
I probably will go to mjr instead ofamc 20 due to the cost involved . At mjr the tickets are 5 dollars before noon and 6 dollars between noon and 5 pm. Livonia charges more than 7 dollars per senior ticket after noon. We spent almost 15 dollars to get in at 1:15 and an additional 22 dollars for 1 large popcorn and 2 small drinks. Too pricey for a retired couple on a fixed income.

1  Thank Cheryl W
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Yesterday morning I decided to take an adventure. I went to the first showing of the movie entitled "The Greatest Showman." I enjoyed the movie greatly. And I like coming to this particular theater. There's plenty of parking. The theater I saw the movie in was quite large, comfortable, and clean. That's the good stuff, now my slight complaint if you will. I stopped at the concession stand before going into the theater and purchased one bottle of water and one regular size popcorn. That cost me just about $12. I think that's highway robbery! But I paid it because that's what I wanted to enjoy with the movie. So despite the fact that the concessions are expensive and the ticket prices are a little high especially for a morning movie, I enjoyed coming to this theater. Moreover, I really enjoyed the movie. I would come back here again.

1  Thank pinkiesplace
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favorite theaters near me. The popcorn is good. The staff is friendly. The theater and bathrooms are clean. Ticket prices are reasonable, and it tends to have seating, even for more popular movies. Also, there are a ton of places to grab food nearby.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

It’s a nice theater and clean for the most part with the exceptions to the bathrooms. The bathrooms are very big however. I’ve always had great viewing experience here. If you have the AMC rewards you can get some nice perks and deals for free. I usually do not get food from here because of how long it takes and the prices of course. They once had $3 small pizzas that we got but after they took 10 minutes to make it tasted like the dough was not cooked at all. The staff is never rude but some are more experienced than others.

Been to AMC Livonia 20? Share your experiences!