“Great food, great service!”
Review of Las Palapas

Las Palapas
Ranked #6 of 296 Restaurants in Livonia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Family of 5. We all enjoyed our food and service was excellent! It seemed lime as soon as we ordered our food came out quickly.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Family of four trying four different entrees; all highly recommended; chicken quesadilla, beef taco, burrito and and steak fajita bowl. Great service and fun atmosphere!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Food was excellent !! We had the pollo arronzo and a taco salad. Mom said her margherita was the best ever. Good vibe, nice music, and very light. Will return again...and again....and again!!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I pass two other Mexican restaurants to get to this place. The others give you one large spoonful of rice and this place gives you all the trimmings. Excellent lunch prices and warm service!

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I first decided to try Las Palapas on a 1st date a few months back. I cannot believe I lived so close to the restaurant for so many years and never tried it until recently. The is the best Mexican Restaurant hands down!! The portions are humongous and the price is reasonable. I have since told a few people and they are also in agreement. I dine in or carry out at least once a month.

1  Thank latonyam2018

Been to Las Palapas? Share your experiences!