“Extremely clean and well appointed home.”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Laundry Room
Foyer
Foyer
The Building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
wendchaz
Barrie, Canada
“Extremely clean and well appointed home.”
Reviewed 2 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Overall Rating A+. We have stayed at many places in central Florida over the years and this house was the best. The house was well appointed and the kitchen had everything we needed to make meals throughout our stay. It was nice that left over supplies (cleaning, staples, paper products) were available in the unit if you wished to use them. We hate throwing supplies out after the end of the week when we know it could save waste and be appreciated by someone staying at a future date. The home was extremely clean and well maintained. The linens and towels were of good quality. The location is central and it is a nice neighbourhood. We hope to rent this unit again and have already recommended it to friends and colleagues. The owners are extremely helpful throughout the process and accessible if there are any concerns or questions.

Your age range 35-49
Tony C
Massachusetts
“2016 Family Vacation!”
Reviewed 6 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I searched tripadvisor for rental homes in FL and found this house. We loved the setup and the location. The price was right also! Booking this was so easy, Yelena was great in communicating when we looked at dates for our trip. We were sent the rental agreement right away, signed this and booked the house!
When we arrived we were very happy with the house and location. Once we entered the home we were even more excited! The house is beautiful! Clean and setup great!
The home has two bedrooms with bathrooms attached to them then another full bathroom inbetween the other two bedrooms. Going on vacation with 7 people 3 bathrooms is a WONDERFUL thing. The beds were great, we all slept great every night. The available washer and dryer was awesome also, allowed us to pack less and do laundry mid week.
The kitchen has everything you need to cook at home if you would like. Great setup there also. Nice counter to sit at and a table to sit at worked out great for us.
Living room was perfect to relax and watch a little tv at the end of the day or relax and read a book.
Each room has a tv also if someone wanted to watch something different.
There is a two car garage, we did not use it, was just as easy to park in the driveway.
The pool was great also, nice to be able to let the kids swim after a long day.
The location is great also. We had everything we needed 5 minutes away at the most.
Getting to the parks was so easy also. Universal was the longest drive but that was only a little over 20 minutes. We did more Disney so it was just down the street.
We all decided that if/when we head back to FL this is the first place we want to stay at!

Travelling group: Extended Family
lmorse1
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Way better than staying at a hotel.”
Reviewed 25 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My family and I vacationed in Orlando over the holiday weekend and originally we planned on staying at a hotel but I am so glad that we chose to stay here instead! For less than the cost of the hotel we were looking at we were able to rent this 4 bedroom 3 bath house which included a screened in pool. Booking was easy, the owner Yelena is very pleasant and responded to my questions within hours (sometimes within minutes). I'd never rented a vacation home before so I was nervous, but working with her was a breeze so my nerves were put at ease.

The house was decorated very nicely and was very clean. You can tell they put special care into making sure that whoever stayed at the house felt as if they were in their own home. They provided little snacks and soft drinks, towels and toys for the pool, bath towels (no washcloths - because washcloths are considered as personal hygiene items), and even had coffee in the cabinet for guest to brew. They put together a really nice binder of information about the amenities in the neighborhood along with notes of places where customer service isn't too great (much appreciated).

We ran into a small plumbing issue where the shower water was not draining properly (nothing major), but a quick text to Yelena had the problem fixed within hours! I was very impressed.

Overall my family and I really enjoyed our stay at the house. I hope to come back in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness and the pool maintenance.
Liked least: I cant think of anything I didn't like.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
lopezhugo...
Meriden, Connecticut
“Magic Oaks Villa”
Reviewed 19 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

It was such lovely home we truly enjoyed our stay. Yelena & Sergiy did a excellent job accommodating our family and friend! The place was in pristine condition and very very clean. There home was spacious and very up to date.
I am used to staying in 4 star and 5 star hotels and I am very picky about details at these Hotels. Yelena & Sergiy home holds up to those standards and I think some of these hotels can learn something from them!!
The place is so central to all the fun and activities which made it so nice. When you arrive the owners provide you with a book or manifest of local activities and attractions. Bottom line if you are think about renting from them don't hesitate you will not be sorry.
The next time I return to Florida there is no doubt in my mind that I will call them for a place to stay.
Thank you Yelena & Sergiy for providing my family and I such a memorable time!

Sincerely

Hugo

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The marble counters and the baths. The pool was also a focus to us!
Liked least: love it no complaints
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Danielle...
Longmont, Colorado
“Mrs.”
Reviewed 8 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

This home was absolutely perfect for us. It's beautifully decorated, very spacious, very clean, the pool was great to come back to after being at the parks all day. The beds were comfortable. Everyone was happy! Definitely recommended for the price.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing