“A Pinnebog Institution!”

Heck's Bar
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Kinde
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Description: Located in the Center of the Universe, Pinnebog, Michigan and serving the people of the Thumb and beyond. Home of the Heckleburger and other local favorites. Friday Night Perch Baskets. Over 30 of the finest Michigan Craft Beers on our beer menus at all times and some of the best Michigan liquors we can find. A family owned Bar and Restaurant since 1953.
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Checked this place out on the advice of a friend who recommended the burger. Great bar, no frills, friendly waitstaff. Place has been around for a while....family owned, now on its second generation. Burgers are awesome....twice the size of the bun, Friday perch fries pack in the customers. You will not leave hungry or without friends. Go, support the local economy.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Heck's doesn't look like much on the outside, and we've passed it by many times. Finally stopped for their fish fry, and was delighted. Inside, it's very pleasant, food was very good, and the selection of local craft beers was excellent. We will visit often from now on.

Robert H, Owner at Heck's Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Thanks for the great review George. We're very glad you stopped in and enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you all again soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and the food was good; however the service was slow. A table of five ordered before my husband and I which caused a significant delay in the kitchen's ability to get food out in a timely manner. The waitress apologized.

Robert H, Owner at Heck's Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Thanks for the review. We're sorry the service seemed slow. We have a small kitchen to cook out of in the front and we cook to order which is a bit more time consuming. So larger orders can make smaller orders take a bit longer. I hope you'll try us again sometime.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Love love love this bar! It's like home for me. I've been going my entire life, my grandma worked there, my grandpa drank there. The burgers are the best with velvetta cheese but my favorite are the wing dings. Simple bar food but they do it right. The staff is great, especially the owner, Robbie. Every time I visit my grandma we have to go to Heck's to eat, it's like a family tradition.

1  Thank ErinLCarrier
Robert H, Owner at Heck's Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thanks for the great review Erin. It's always great to see you and all of your family when they stop in. It's like having relatives stop in to visit. Hope to see you all soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Great local place to grab a quick bit or to try many of the Michigan brews. Fridays you will find fantastic fried fish. Sometimes there is a bit of the wait but it's always great to go to a place where everyone knows your name

Robert H, Owner at Heck's Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Emptynest4me!!!!!!

Thanks for the great review. We're glad you enjoyed the Perch Baskets and hope to see you again soon.