“Poor Choice”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Listened to a recommendation but it went wrong. Ordered boneless wings and got grizzle in the chunks of chicken....cheese sticks were empty shells and fries were actually cool. The response from our server was "I will let the kitchen know" ....but no kind of substitute, offer to fix it....nothing.....only to continue her chat with the other servers....and I will add the place was very empty at the time of our visit

Robert M, General Manager at Maplewood Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Terry, I am sincerely sorry you had a bad experience! There is really no excuse, your items should have been replaced. It was a newer server, but she should have let the manager on duty know, so he could have fixed it. I hope you will give us the opportunity to make things right. You can email me at maplewoodsteakhouse@gmail.com and I will get gift certificate out to you. Barb G.M.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was fantastic!!! We both had the flat iron steaks which were cooked to perfection, seasoned just right, and we both great cuts!!! The staff was absolutely fantastic and we will definitely visit here again!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My 2 young girls and I stopped here and ate. I had amazing ribs, and a baked potato. My girls had macaroni and cheese and chicken wings. Everything was delicious and hot! The service was wonderful! Our waiter kept on top of things and we left happy and full! Will be back if we are in the area!

Robert M, Public Relations Manager at Maplewood Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you, we are so happy you enjoyed everything! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Showed up on Pizza night but had a burger and salad. Huge burger, standard house salad good meal at the end of the day.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

The portions were smaller, the menu isn't as full and what's up with the God-awful music? I will know more if and when we visit again.