“Great food and service”

Cuisines: American
Description: 906-932-0555
Description: 906-932-0555
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We wanted to try this eatery and was not disappointed.....no A/C but the fans kept it comfortable. Very generous portions and good value....the liver was excellent. Highly recommend if you are hungry and want your food dollar to go far

Debra F, Owner at Mike's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you for giving us a great review and for recommending our restaurant to others. I'm sure our entire restaurant staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your visit. Take care, Terry718!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Went for breakfast on recommendation of motel we stayed at. We were not disappointed. The restaurant is small and makes everybody feel like a regular and part of the family.

Good selection. Coffee was made from fresh ground beans. Our cup was kept full.

I ordered eggs and meat. All egg meals are served with 3 eggs. I ordered the Italian sausage which is mixed in house. The breakfast was accompanied by Italian bread toasted. The bread appeared to be homemade. So many extras that are not expected in a little restaurant.

Others in our party had pancakes or meat and potatoes. Everybody was impressed with flavor, freshness, and service here. Prices are very reasonable.

If we pass this way again we will stop for sure. I think I would order the bacon next time just because it looked like it came from the butcher shop was Cooked to perfection and was very large portion.

Excellent service, excellent food and very reasonable prices. Great place.

Debra F, Owner at Mike's, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

I appreciate your positive feedback about our restaurant. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to call us, William.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We stopped in here for breakfast. There were many options on the menu for us to choose from. The food was great, and the service was friendly. A must go to!

Debra F, Owner at Mike's, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thank you for giving us a great review and for recommending our restaurant to others. I'm sure our entire restaurant staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your visit. Take care, Travelers19772017!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Open roast beef sandwich was fantastic, wife's chicken ranch wrap was also great. Service was friendly and quick. Prices may seem a bit high, but the portions are huge.

Debra F, Owner at Mike's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Thanks for sharing your review with us, Jmc1958. We appreciate your kind words, and we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your meal! Hope to see you in again soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I stopped at Mike's, wanting a good breakfast, and wasn't disappointed. I ordered the breakfast wrap, a large tortilla stuffed with eggs, bacon, green peppers, onions, and cheese. The wrap was filling and delicious.

The service at Mike's was welcoming and quick. My order was placed promptly, the food came quickly, and the server was attentive and checked on my meal several times. The restaurant is small and cozy with a counter, booths lining the walls, and tables in between. It was an excellent choice for breakfast stop.

Debra F, Owner at Mike's, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for your review and for choosing our restaurant. I'm happy that you enjoyed your visit and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our restaurant. Take care, Sgs0720!