“Beautiful Relaxing place to stay and eat yummy...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
barblesjo...
canada
“Beautiful Relaxing place to stay and eat yummy mangoes.”
Reviewed 25 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed here in March 2017 during part of the St Patricks Day Festivities. Gary was kind enough to meet us at the ferry even though we had a ride and escorted us back to Chex Mango. He was a kind and gracious host showing us around the property and offering help for whatever we needed. We walked in to our villa to find mangoes waiting for us on the table. This is one time I can say thank god for global warming cause they arent suppose to be in season until the summer. Those Julie mangoes right off the tree are the best and the smell and taste is nothing you will find here in our grocery stores.
We stayed in what is called Paradise Suites. Lovely spacious villa with 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and equipped kitchen. Lovely patio surrounded by mango trees. A beautiful pool available with a beautiful view of the ocean. Within walking distance of Salem. Also walking distance to Lime Kiln Beach.
Our trip to this Island was because my husband was born here, left at 6 and never went back even though he has some family there. During this trip my luggage was lost for 2 days and I was pretty sad. But that first morning after having a little cry about no clothes to wear I went to sit on the patio. Right away this man says good morning and asked me if I wanted some fresh coconut water....I hesitated to say yes but then did and he proceeded to get me a coconut out of the tree and cut it open and present it to me. Well that was a real treat and really changed my thoughts around for the day. He also was kind enough to drive us to Isles Bay Beach one day, gave us a little tour along the way, enjoyed lunch with us where we found out he was an old friend of my husbands brother....it truly is a small world. Thanks to Alfred or Muggy we heard was his nickname back in the day.....its the small things that make a trip memorable.
Anyway this is definitely a place to stay. Montserrat is a beautiful island with beautiful people!

capricorn...
Bristol, Rhode Island
“Such Paradise!”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Chez Mango Villa is paradise! The view of the ocean from the balcony is absolutely breathtaking. I loved waking up in the morning with my cup of tea and just enjoying the ocean view and scenery. The property is surrounded by mango trees and coconut trees from afar. I enjoyed picking mangoes and eating it fresh off the trees. Morning runs to the beach was my favorite thing to do. I also spent a lot of time relaxing by the pool or in a hammock under the shades. Eating was also my favorite thing to do there, so some nights were spent in the kitchen, and lazy nights, we hired a chef. I loved that the kitchen is spacious and clean! The entire house is clean! It is well kept and like new! I highly recommend Chez Mango Villa to anyone looking for luxury, relaxation, and paradise!

msuzette1...
Boston, Massachusetts
“Beautiful vacation spot”
Reviewed 6 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

I was pleasantly surprised that Chez Mango was not only gorgeous as the pictures, it was even better. The property was absolutely beautiful with a very large pool, with an excellent view of the beach. Most of my days were spent lounging by the pool, while taking in the sun and the natural sweet island breeze. The property is a short walk away from the beach. The rooms are spacious and well kept. Chez Mango is perfect for families or friends wanting to have a fun time or just some quiet down time. Friendly neighbors. Definitely will stay here again.

Godwin C
“home away from home.”
Reviewed 1 March 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Chez mango villa is located at one of the most easy accessible location on Montserrat, owned by one of the most friendly Montserrat national who possess an awesome personality and as such his villa is no different, you will have a beautiful view of the caribbean sea ,it's garden will wow anyone that love same ,a swimming pool at your leisure with an open -spacious pool deck with awesome furnitures ,the rooms are comfortable, parking areas are vairy ,if you need to be absolutely private theres an area for such space, i can go on and on ,but my point is if you need or want a place to stay, your unregretable option is Chez Mango Villa.

Jerely B
“Luxury and beauty indefinitely”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Truly one of Montserrat's finest establishments! I recommend the Chez Mango to any and everyone! Whether you desire to rest in bed, kick back on the veranda to take in the view, or to soak in the sun kissed pool, the Chez Mango Villa will satisfy you.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing