Review Highlights
Fun place

Came here with a big group while on family vacation. We did the double go carts! It was a blast! We... read more

Reviewed 3 July 2018
LF9080
Osgood, Indiana
via mobile
Fun for the Kids

I really did not know what to expect stopping in here, but I would see the billboards and hear the... read more

Reviewed 10 July 2016
runaway2travel
Kalamazoo, Michigan

All reviews go karts batting cages arcade games mini golf gokarts tickets blast fun
Reviewed 2 July 2017

It was our first time at Craig's Cruisers and my wife and I decided to give our 5 and 11 year old boys a ride in the two seat go carts. We had our 1 year old baby with us and we carefully searched for a safe place to put the stroller he was strapped into while we drove on the short track. We found a place where we could see the stroller while we drove the carts (and our baby boy could see us.) About halfway through the ride I noticed a young woman standing next to the stroller. I slowed as I passed our baby boy and said hi and went for the last lap around the track. When we got off and I went back to the stroller, it turned out the young lady was a manger at Craig's. In a very aggressive tone she demanded to know why we left our boy alone. It was obvious where we were and that we could see the stroller. She said that they have signs all over the place that kids are not to be left alone there. She is correct that at the entrance there is a sign that says children under 16 may not be left unsupervised at their facility, but I had interpreted that to mean you shouldn't drop kids off there and go off to run some errands or whatever. She was very unpleasant and went on to tell me that at any moment a child kidnapper could have taken my child and I would have been unable to do anything as there was a four foot fence around the track and "what was I going to do since I couldn't get off the track?" All I can say to that is that on the one in a 100 million chance that a kidnapper selects their establishment and my child to kidnap I think a four foot fence isn't going to get in my way of saving my child. But what really put me off was the way she talked down to us like we were children and she was the adult. She could have handled the situation in a way that would have kept us at the establishment and we would have respected their rules, but the way she talked to us made us immediately leave and never want to come back.

7  Thank otts
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

This was a fun spot to play. We road the race carts, played games, putt putt and hit the batting cages. Reasonable prices too. Awesome.

1  Thank PaulL6810
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

This was awesome! Amazing mini golf course, the best I've been to in multiple states. Best in Michigan. The go carts were fun and fast. The water squirt gun boats were fun to squirt water at each other! Bring a towel! This is our second time and would go again!

1  Thank Alex M
Reviewed 9 August 2016

My husband, myself, my niece, and her boyfriend went to this place and had a great time. We all got to act like kids again! We played putt putt, bumper boats, go carts, and arcade games. It was a lot of fun.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Go Carts were a lot of fun! The Mini Golf course was also a lot of fun! The water feature did smell bad just a little bit though.