“Not worth the prices at all!”
Review of Craigs Cruisers

Craigs Cruisers
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Brought my daughter here and did the $25 package she rode the go karts around the track and did two laps and was scared so she got off. When she felt brave enough she got back on and they didn’t even let her have a free trip or even have a couple extra laps! NOT KID FRIENDLY AT ALL! When we went inside and wasted more money on the arcade we lost at least 12 tokens with nobody in site to help, she was so upset we left! Not happy at all

Reviewed 2 July 2017

It was our first time at Craig's Cruisers and my wife and I decided to give our 5 and 11 year old boys a ride in the two seat go carts. We had our 1 year old baby with us and we carefully searched for a safe place to put the stroller he was strapped into while we drove on the short track. We found a place where we could see the stroller while we drove the carts (and our baby boy could see us.) About halfway through the ride I noticed a young woman standing next to the stroller. I slowed as I passed our baby boy and said hi and went for the last lap around the track. When we got off and I went back to the stroller, it turned out the young lady was a manger at Craig's. In a very aggressive tone she demanded to know why we left our boy alone. It was obvious where we were and that we could see the stroller. She said that they have signs all over the place that kids are not to be left alone there. She is correct that at the entrance there is a sign that says children under 16 may not be left unsupervised at their facility, but I had interpreted that to mean you shouldn't drop kids off there and go off to run some errands or whatever. She was very unpleasant and went on to tell me that at any moment a child kidnapper could have taken my child and I would have been unable to do anything as there was a four foot fence around the track and "what was I going to do since I couldn't get off the track?" All I can say to that is that on the one in a 100 million chance that a kidnapper selects their establishment and my child to kidnap I think a four foot fence isn't going to get in my way of saving my child. But what really put me off was the way she talked down to us like we were children and she was the adult. She could have handled the situation in a way that would have kept us at the establishment and we would have respected their rules, but the way she talked to us made us immediately leave and never want to come back.

5  Thank otts
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

This was a fun spot to play. We road the race carts, played games, putt putt and hit the batting cages. Reasonable prices too. Awesome.

1  Thank Paul L
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

This was awesome! Amazing mini golf course, the best I've been to in multiple states. Best in Michigan. The go carts were fun and fast. The water squirt gun boats were fun to squirt water at each other! Bring a towel! This is our second time and would go again!

1  Thank Alex M