“Amazing Customer Service”

Bamboozled Escape Rooms
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I are becoming experienced in the world of escape games, as we have played in 9 different businesses now across 4 different states. Bamboozled Escape Games is a family run business that takes custom bookings by appointment only, which made it different than any other place we have been. However, the customer service and experience was wonderful! One of the owners made special arrangements to come in just so my wife and I could play. She was very helpful and made the gaming experience a pleasure. The location of this business is unfortunate, as it’s out in the middle of the country, however, we are truly rooting for these entrepreneurs in their business endeavors as they have a great foundation in the escape game business. Good luck to them, and I highly recommend this for anyone who is into escape games, or looking for something to do in the Silver Lake area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a very fun, challenging experience. We went as a couple and felt it definitely would work best for 4-6 people, but we had a blast anyway!!!! This is a well-organized and fun escape room. Everyone should experience this at least once. Michelle (who ran our experience) was exceptionally encouraging and helpful. She gave us hints if we needed them and made sure we found success. Although this is "off the beaten path," it is well worth making the effort to find it!! Would especially be fun for families, youth groups, and co-workers to experience together!! Highly recommend this!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This was our first experience with an escape room and we were all pleased with the experience. I have since visited another escape room in a large city and I would say Bamboozled was just a fun as the large city one. If you enjoy yourself on the first room, they do have two other rooms available.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Let me start off by saying....Don't let the location scare you off...it's in the middle of nowhere....being from another state...and relying on Maps to get us there...we questioned a bit.....as we approached we were like "Have we been bamboozled...is there an actual place?" We chose to do the Den room....loved the clues...very well thought of....challenging...but not overly hard....my husband...myself...and my 2 kids (ages 17 and 12) did this room...Thank you for a great time!

1  Thank melissa61972
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I work with a team of 5 ladies. We were looking for a fun team building activity. This was perfect. It was the first time any of us had visited an escape room. The puzzles were difficult but do able. We worked to gether and had a great time. My family will be visiting soon to see if we can master one of the other rooms.

3  Thank Melissa R