“Lunch on the way to St. Ignace”

Paddle Hard Brewing
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Grayling
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Cool vibe in this place. Stopped for lunch, husband had BLT tacos and I had spinach feta chicken salad. We shared pretzels and beer cheese. All very good but would have like to see dried cherries or strawberries on the salad. We tried the flight of beer. I liked the maple porter while husband liked the weed wacker IPA. Overall worth the stop!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Hands down the best meal we had in Grayling!

I ordered the BBQ Chicken pizza and a Cherry Crush cider. After a long hot day in the sun both were delectable! The cider was so good my wife decided to purchase a 64 oz. growler to take home with us.

My wife got the antipasto salad. It was a definite meal with the salad covering the entire plate with tons of Kalamata olives and feta covering the spinach leaves. The garlic flat bread that came with the salad was enough for her to share with the family.

Kids got the cheese pizza, which she loved, I thought it was no where near as good as my BBQ Chicken. My son got the PB&J Panini which I thought wouldn’t be anything special, but turned out to be HUGE! Both kids meals were big enough they got to go boxes, and these kids are EATERS!

Atmosphere was wonderful at 6 p.m. not a problem bringing a family here.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in with some friends for dinner and had a great meal. There are some unique items on the menu and the pizza I had was delicious. The craft beer menu is fantastic and the atmosphere is nice and relaxed.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Had lunch and a separate social event at paddle hard. The crew was very friendly and the atmosphere was very welcoming. The food was great. A must do in Grayling.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Nice lunch, great tacos. Nice to have a restaurant in the area with good vegetarian options panini sandwiches are tasty also.