“great lunch place!”

Ranked #12 of 45 Restaurants in Frankenmuth
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery
Description: We are a casual dining establishment. We offer breakfast daily starting at 7:00 a.m. up until 11:oo a.m., we then have a full menu including custom pizza's, sandwiches, salads and burgers as well as 7 craft brew taps, bottled beer and wine & liquor.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A group of 3 adults and 3 kids went here and the food was great! Something for everyone and the salads in particular were yummy!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited here twice with 2 different groups of friends and enjoyed each visit. The food was tasty and the wait staff friendly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Always head to T Dubs when we are in Frankenmuth. Very unique sandwiches and all we have tried are excellent. Pizza is fantastic. A little on the rustic side, but the food more than makes up for the decor. Try to get a booth.

Tina S, General Manager at T Dubs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate it immensely, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Service was great. Food was delicious. My wife loved her salad so much she wanted to go back again the next day to have it again.

Tina S, General Manager at T Dubs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much!!! so glad to hear that, we are striving everyday to make everyone's experience great :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After hearing radio advertisements on a local radio station about this place, and the on air "invitation" to stop in for breakfast I decided that I would do that as soon as possible.

I had breakfast there this morning (7/20/18) and really enjoyed the experience. I have driven by this place many times and didn't realize what kind of business it was.

Now that I know, I will be returning, not only for breakfast, but for lunch, dinner and a beer as well.

The food was good, especially the rye toast, I had with my Farmer's Omelet. My waitress (Katelin) was very friendly and informative, as I asked about the menu as well as a bit of history about the business.

The atmosphere was good, and although I was one of three tables with customers when I first arrived (9:20 a.m.) it quickly began to draw more and more customers. By the time I left it was nearly full.

I am already looking forward to my next visit, which will be sooner, rather than later, as I only live 15-20 minutes away in northern Genesee County (Clio), where I am looking forward to checking out the rest of their menu!

If you are looking for good food and a friendly atmosphere in Frankenmuth, that you haven't discovered yet, I recommend T Dubs!

Tom Skinner, Clio, Michigan.

Tom thank you so much for your feedback it is very valuable to us. WE are striving everyday to make everyone' visit here a great one and Katelin is awesome. Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you soon.