US$119
Frankenmuth Motel(Frankenmuth)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$89
US$115
Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth(Frankenmuth)
US$117
US$109
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Heidelberg Motel(Bridgeport)
US$55
US$82
Priceline
Americas Best Value Inn(Birch Run)(Great Value!)
US$77
Reviews (3 938)
3 938 results
3 049
3 049
All reviewswater slidesfamily fun centerperks clubadult poollorelei loungemini golfarcade gamescovered bridgegame roomsunder one roofputt puttchicken dinnermini vacationfudgefamily suitehot tubvisit frankenmuth
36 - 41 of 3 938 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The property is large but is filled with things to do and to see. Directional signs were everywhere so no too overwhelming. I had a corner room on the 3rd floor over looking the river as well as overlooking the covered bridge. I was there without my family, however everything was comfortable....the pool, hot tub, water slides, work out room. There were fun attractions nearby and good food. I eat plant based so I don't think there was food for me on premises but it didn't take long to find good food nearby.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Jim_Engel-COO, General Manager at Bavarian Inn Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Karin,

Thank you for your kind review and insights as to what mattered most to your family Karin! Appreciate the kind words. Incidentally one of my favorite salads in Oma's is a Mandarioni Oriental salad which can include chowmein noodles or not. Chicke on it is optional. It is a homemade dressing that I love. We have a variety of other salads and some vegetarian dishes served hot too in Omas. I hope we can serve your family every time you get a craving for Frankenmuth!

Jim Engel, C.O.O.
Bavarian Inn Lodge

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here over the weekend recently, and my room was very comfortable. We had a balcony that overlooked the Cass River, and our room was very clean and reasonably quiet, given that we were just off of the east entrance. The pools and spa were full of people, which wasn't surprising. There was a shuttle that picks people up from the hotel and takes them downtown, but the walk across the covered bridge was easy in nice weather.

Stayed: June 2018

Dear Mary,

Thank you for your kind words and especially for your trust in our team. We are proud to host the only downtown wooden covered bridge in the Mid-West as well as the YOUNGEST wooden covered bridge at only 39 years young! We hope to serve you again for years to come!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After spending two days visiting Dearborn Michigan (Ford Museum, Greenfield Village and Motown) we headed north towards Frankenmuth. Our group of 6 adults made reservations in this charming town at the Bavarian Inn Lodge. We found a bright and cheerful lodge filled with the photos and memorabilia of its owner. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the free wine/beer with appetizers in the evening quite a nice treat.
A good location for seeing this walkable town

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the street
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Jerri T.:

So happy that we could serve your couples retreat at the Bavarian Inn Lodge. We appreciate your public-display-of-affection on this site for our staff and amenities. We hope to serve you as a group or individually in the future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I take time with each of my children for a special trip they choose once they are 9. I was looking for a great place with my son who likes adventure and for a mom who can join too. This one night trip was perfect and the hotel made the difference. Great location, very polite (and many available) staff, clean rooms and facilities, and so many fun shared smiles for us both to remember. We are bringing the whole family next and my son asked for this for his next Birthday! Our favorites at the hotel include the Bavarian Blast slide together, the Arcade (Connect Four, Ice Water Game, Air Hockey and Tower of Tickets), fudge and special treats in the fun center, and much more for you to find/explore and enjoy at the Inn. Our favorites in town (and we haven’t been to all... yet) are the Bavarian Inn Restaurant (and Clock Tower) Cuckoo Clock Shop, Cheese Haus, Toy & Kite Shop, Wool Shop, and of course Taffy and Fudge Shops. There are festivals, celebrations, special shops at the River Shops and more. Frankenmuth. It now has a special place in our hearts soon to be whole family hearts.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Skipper:

Wow... thank you for your kind words and expressions of "what mattered most" to you and your Son. What a novel idea of having this special type of a trip for each of your children. We are thrilled anytime we can be a part of creating special family memories. I can tell that is what is important to you. Also thrilled that you are planning to bring the whole clan back. I would love to meet you when you return. Please ask for me at the Front Desk.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were at the hotel for a national gathering of adoptive families. We had a good time at over all. Enough to do to entertain a few days. Staff was friendly for the most part (only ran into one issue out of several pleasant interactions). The only downside was thin walls in the room that made it hard to go to sleep one night and woken up early another morning.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Tom H.,

Thank you for staying overnight at the Lodge with your conference. We so enjoyed seeing so many adoptive parents and families during your event. I am sorry that you experienced noise between guestrooms. Half of all guestroom walls are cement block and the other half are insulated traditional drywall with insulation. I am sorry that the noise levels were disruptive to your sleep. In the future, don't hesitate to contact leadership thru a hotel operator when and if noise is excessive so we can help manage the experience.

We appreciate your trust in our team and hope to serve you again in the future!