“Not Bad”
Review of Jimmy Johns

Jimmy Johns
Ranked #45 of 84 Restaurants in Fenton
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

bread seems hard, the meat seemed old and tasteless. The staff was very slow and so rude I dang near walked out. They are over priced in my mind

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

In a hurry and need a bite to eat, Jimmy John’s is the place for you! Great selection of sandwiches to choose from, and all that I have eaten are very good!

Reviewed 29 April 2016

It was 9:30 p.m. and I was just winding up a 14 hour day and 5 hours of driving. I had skipped meals because of timing and was desperately needing food. I love Jimmy John's and thought I had missed my opportunity. So I was surprised to see the light on and someone inside.

Feeling like I was just squeaking in before they locked the door, I placed my order. They are lightning fast!!! Since they do not have their time posted on the door, I asked how late they were open. To my surprise they responded 10 p.m.

Well happy times still happen after 9.

Reviewed 11 July 2015

I love Jimmy Johns because their subs and sammys are good, overall. Their service is always top notch: friendly and FAST!

I'm always do scared to try tuna salad anywhere, but this is the once place that it's seasoned, fresh, and not too mayo-y. Their multigrain bread is also really yummy!

But, they don't offer sprouts anymore (it hasn't been recent....it's been years because of the supplier), but man, I miss those sprouts. If I know I'm going on a sandwhich binge, I load on up my own sprouts now just to make any sammy that much better. I wish I could taste their yummy guacamole more too; the skimp just a wee bit on it (maybe I'm just spoiled but loading sprouts and guacamole of my own on my sammies).

Beware, too, that their hot peppers are hot, hot, hot!!! I love spicy food, but they're so hot, I have to tell them to put just a third of them on.

Another slight pet peeve is that all the ingredients are in the middle of the bread/sub roll so you have all of the edges without any of the ingredients. It's like I have to rearrange my sandwhich every time for the proper bread to ingredient ratio.

But, overall, they're pretty good and do have really fast delivery which is nice. If you don't need a toasted sub (with sprouts), definitely try them! They are reasonably price and have really friendly people working there.

Reviewed 31 January 2015 via mobile

The staff was very friendly. The service was very fast and all our orders were made correctly. The interior was clean and displays were tidy. Our food was GREAT!!

Been to Jimmy Johns? Share your experiences!