All reviews breakfast staff the breakfast area complimentary breakfast excellent hotel room was clean convenient location stores and restaurants room key parking lot fresh fruit would stay here again michigan state university great place to stay easy access meijer applebees msu
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The hotel was very clean and updated.
The eating area was perfectly for our softball team to meat and eat.
We ordered pizzas and salad from Pizza House.
There is a Meijer within walking distance.
Nice pool and outside area.
Kristina at the front desk was very accommodating & treated our team special. When we made hot chocolates, she got out whipped cream & chocolate syrup. She gave us extra towels at the pool!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kenia P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn East Lansing, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear kdvani1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am very pleased to hear that your stay was worthy for 5 stars. We love hearing about our guests' positive experiences, and when it's our employees that helped make it one! I will be sure to relay your comments with our staff. If your travels ever bring you back to the East Lansing area, I hope you'll consider us once again!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

For those who have not been to this property in a while it has been completely updated, called lobby, rooms, breakfast area, and workout room are all brand new. This location is close to Michigan State University, a nice shopping mall with lots of restaurants and easy access from the highway.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear brburz,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of us. I am happy that you have chosen to share information about all of our new updates. I hope that your stay was pleasant and found everything that you needed during your time with us. Hope you choose to stay at our Hampton Inn again in the future!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

This is a great hotel to stay at. Staff are friendly and hotel rooms were cleanly. Only reason a 4 out of 5 was because I had a screaming infant in the room next to me who kept me up all night. Overall great stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kenia P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn East Lansing, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear mlluck9,

Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your experience with us. I wanted to take this opportunity to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with your neighboring room. However, it is still awesome to hear that everything from your stay that was in our control was just right. If you ever return to East Lansing, I hope you'll give us a second chance to earn the 5/5 stars! Thanks again!

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Close to golf courses, restaurants, and highway. I personally couldn't have wanted anything better for this junket golf vacation. You should stay here if golfing in East Lansing at Eagle Eye and Hawk Hollow.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear wchrisd2016

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate the five stars and all your positive input about your experience with us. If you happen to return to the East Lansing area for golf again or any travel needs, we hope you'll choose to stay with us again!

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Great place to stay. We've stayed at other Hampton's in Lansing but this one has proven to be very accommodating for groups. I've appreciated the help I've gotten from the group director. Check in was quick and the breakfast had a nice selection.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kenia P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn East Lansing, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Hi Lisa!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We appreciate your kind words. It has truly been a pleasure working with you and your group in the past. I look forward to our continued partnership and hope to hear from you soon.

Talk soon,