“Good for lunch ”
Review of Pho Lucky

Pho Lucky
Ranked #237 of 1 187 Restaurants in Detroit
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Nice alternative for a change after all the American and Italian restaurants. Menu list not very long and Focus is on Thai soup. We tried P1 Dac Biet and Pho Chicken.
Both very tasty and good for complete lunch. For only 1$ extra you can get XL portion. For 3$ extra you can order additional ingredients like shrimp (this seems little to pricey)
Attentive staff but it was not very busy when we visited.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Nice to warm up with this nice and well filled pho. You can choose different type of fillings, their P1 on the menu has it all. I had P4 with two different types of beef and meatballs. Took a regular which was more than enough after having the nice spring rolls as starter. The service is quick and very friendly. Wouldn't mind to eat here again!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Quick early dinner with my daughter. I had no idea what to orde, P4 was suggested and it was fabulous.Very reasonable prices, fast and great service. So much food I will have lunch and more tomorrow from the leftovers.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

I think the problem the evening I went (a Saturday night, after 10 p.m.), was that they were recovering from the earlier rush, and the night before a mad crush because Chris Rock had been in town. Every empty table needed bussing, and it took them awhile to do it. The service was slow (but the servers were clearly tired and overworked....might need to bring in additional help)....but their attitudes were good, and they didn't take it out on the patrons. The food was good, but not memorable. Overall, $12.00 for a party of one including tip, so reasonable. The place is popular from what I can see when I drive by---and at this price point, is a welcome addition to the varied Detroit restaurant scene: many seem to enjoy it. Not for me, though.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We've been spoiled by the sheer yumminess of Dalat in Ypsilanti when we chanced upon this restaurant on Woodward Avenue. Unfortunately, the flavors of the pho (from the herbs and spices to the insipid vegetables) were just lacking. And the service too was weak (and there were very few people there).

Been to Pho Lucky? Share your experiences!