“Poor Server!”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #375 of 1 187 Restaurants in Detroit
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The poor lady who served me was way out of her depth, and I could feel her stress. Was she new to the job? I don't know, but her manner was curt and I could see she was struggling, bless her!! The food was good though. It always is at Subway!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We just made it as it was closing around he time we got there and the people who served us where really accommodating being they had 9 mins left.

Reviewed 15 August 2015

not great, not bad - simply right down the middle. if in the RenCen this is a good place to grab a sandwich. prepared how i wanted it, and prepared correctly. will come here again

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I did not think Subway could go wrong in my opinion. But after arriving from a long flight, I stopped there for a quick lunch before a business meeting. I ordered my normal turkey on wheat (good as usual) and bottle of water. I was told they don't have water, then I asked for a cup of ice because I still had part of bottle from the plane. I was shocked to be told they don't give cups of ice!

Reviewed 17 December 2013

This Subway is clean. friendly environment. fast service. Its regular lunch place. Would love to go again.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!