Crown Promenade Perth(Burswood)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$178
Agoda.com
Crown Metropol Perth(Burswood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$127
US$111
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
Agoda.com
Burswood Home(Burswood)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewscrystal clubcrown towerspremier kingpool areasamsung tabletepicurean restaurantwaiting roomstar hotelfloor to ceiling windowsturn down serviceteething problemsswan riverstudio roombeautiful hotelvalet parkingcity viewpool staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went here to celebrate an anniversary for 3 nights and was very impressed. The rooms are spacious and luxurious, hotel facilities are top notch. The rooms are expensive if not part of a deal but would say it's worth it having stayed in a few similarly priced local hotels. Great for an indulgent staycation.

Room Tip: Go for a room with a view!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from the time you step out of your car till you get back in ,you are totally spoiled.
the check in was smooth and quick
the rooms are big and spacious and every thing you need is there.
the grounds are fantastic, pool huge and well set out.
did i mention the valet parking wonderful service ,thank you

Room Tip: any room will do.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

TWR Decor was stunning in this well situated cocktail bar / lounge. A special treat to a friend on her birthday before going overseas. From the staff a complimentary serve of their luxury chocolate cake. A venue with wonderful ambience for any celebration.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is fantastic, the rooms are very spacious and the beds and pillows are amazing, the checkin was smooth and the concierge was also an amazing young man who was extremely helpful, sorry I forgot his name.

Now to the duty manager on the date we stayed.. the date we stayed was 18th MAY 2018

We had tickets to see Mama Mia and decided to treat us a night at the Crowne Towers, we were a group of 4x 50 year old mature woman and we had a 6 bottled wines we bought with us and the concierge told us he was informed by the duty manager , that we couldn't have all the bottles and they were to be sent back down stairs for later. I called the duty manager that was on that night and she said that was too much alcohol and she will need to hold some back and we can call to get it. Now my issue here is, I said we are not having a party and what difference would it be if we went and bought some more up from the bottle shop and bought back to room.
I asked her where about in writing does is state that we have a limit of alcohol to bring to the rooms, she said it was up the mangers discretion! Oh and not to mention, she asked how many bottles of wine do you have I said 4 and her response "well that's enough for you all!" Was she on a power trip?
That was enough to put me off coming back here!

Stayed: May 2018
3  Thank Lee001
CrownHotelsGM, General Manager at Crown Towers Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Lee001,

Thank you for your review.

I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your guest room and our concierge team impressed. I am sorry to learn of your interaction with our Duty Manager. Please be advised that we practice responsible service of alcohol which limits the amount of alcohol permitted in guest rooms. I will ensure your feedback is followed up with the team to improve our communication in this area.

I hope to see you back again soon.

Trudy Cook
Hotel Manager
Crown Towers Perth

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My partner booked a 1 nights stay in a premier King room for our Anniversary. On arrival I was blown away with the attention to detail in every corner of this hotel. Absolutely beautiful. Check in was smooth and easy, arriving up to our room the view was spectacular! Upon looking in the bathroom I noticed that the complimentary tooth brushes had been opened and looked to have been used.. we had bought our own but for such a luxurious hotel and the price paid I would have expected that be checked each time someone checks out.

later in the evening when I went to take a bath I noticed there was no remote for the TV in the bathroom. I called quest services and requested one and also notified them of the tooth brushes. Half hour later someone came to the room with new tooth brushes but informed me they had no spare remotes, When asked what I was meant to use to turn it on he told me he didn't know and I'd have to call down stairs. I called quest services back and they put in another request.. another half hour later still nothing so I went to the lobby and spoke with staff at reception.

the issue was fixed quickly and I had a remote 10 minutes later with an offer of late check out although when paying that type of money I feel I shouldn't have had to chase these things up. Apart from the small issue our stay was fantastic and I look forward to our next stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
CrownHotelsGM, General Manager at Crown Towers Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear SarahMc91,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Firstly, I was delighted to hear you had an overall enjoyable stay with us to celebrate your anniversary. The views from our Premier rooms are indeed spectacular!

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by the missing television remote in the bathroom. I will be sure to follow this up with the team to avoid any future occurrences. I hope we have the chance to welcome you back again in the near future.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Trudy Cook