All reviews front desk henry ford hospital great hotel family event movie theater room was clean convenient location novi area business trip fitness center desk staff a great stay easy access waffles great room free breakfast would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 25 June 2018

All was ok, big room and was clean enough.
But I felt the floor a bit sticky, and also the emergency door to the next room was open.
That is the only details I noticed.
The hotel is fine, close to the place I needed to visit.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank raulreyes2018
Denisa H, Manager at Hampton Inn - Detroit / Novi at 14 Mile Road, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hi raulreyes2018,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to review our hotel. Our staff works hard to make sure we keep the hotel up to cleaning and security standards. I am sorry to see that we have missed a few details. I will definitely make sure to talk to my staff about this and see to it that we get them fixed. We hope you will visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I enjoyed my stay at this Hampton Inn, which charges more for a night than most Hamptons but everything was clean and functioning. They have a snack and cocktail hour in the evening during the week and of course, a breakfast buffet in the AM. My schedule did not allow me to participate in either. When I left, the desk clerk helped me take my things to the car and gave me its breakfast on the go bag. I highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Liz4565

Hi Liz4565,

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here and that my staff was able to assist you with your items to the car. We hope you will visit us again in the future and your schedule will allow you to try out our breakfast as well as our reception on Wednesday.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We booked a total of 25 rooms for a wedding. The staff was extremely helpful. Everyone was friendly and helpful from the front desk to the cleaning staff. I highly recommend staying here. The updated rooms are amazing!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank GlobeTrotting618315
Denisa H, Manager at Hampton Inn - Detroit / Novi at 14 Mile Road, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel to be a part of such an exciting event for you and your family. We are so happy to hear the staff was successful in making sure everyone enjoyed their stay.

We hope to see you all in the near future again.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

The Manager Maher (not sure of spelling) and Lloyd were great. Was having difficulty raising a Uber/Lyft transportation and they quickly offered a ride to a nearby restaurant where I was meeting associates. Thank you. Tried to tip and it was refused.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank billfohey

Hi Billfohey,

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay with us. We are very fortunate to have Maher as a General Manager and to always lead the team with such great examples. We also appreciate you recognizing my front desk team member, Lloyd. We are very fortunate to have a team that cares so much for our guest's experience.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We have been staying here for the past 7 or 8 years for our weekly trip to MI and this hotel never fails us. Employees are awesome and there to make this the best experience ever! While the hotel was built 12 or 13 years ago, they recently did a complete reno of the hotel and rooms....amazing! This will continue to be our go to place to go!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank stokarz

Hi Stokarz,

The staff at the Hampton Inn Commerce thanks you for your wonderful review. We are so happy to hear you share the same joy as us about our new upgraded rooms. We thank you for your continuous visits, and we look forward to many more.