“Great service!”

Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Ranked #10 of 32 Restaurants in Clio
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had the pleasure of having DENNIS wait on us today, super patient and knowledgeable. Our lunch was delicious, and I developed a new favorite smoothie...açaí with blueberry. Great experience, thanks Dennis!!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We had 2-Thai Chicken Wraps with Beyond Meat Strips instead of chicken. For a side, we had Lays Baked Chips. We also had a Chia Banana Boost Smoothie and Regular Strawberry Banana Smoothie. All of the food was amazing and we will definitely be back. With limited vegan options in Clio, this location is a true gem!
*Be Aware, there is an up charge of $1 to sub Beyond Meat.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

There kiwi quencher only comes in one size witch Is the biggest size and it really pisses me off. I try to not come here often.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

They have the best smoothies....cheaper then a fast food meal, healthy, and large portions. Expect to wait a while if you are in the drivethru, but the lobby is comfortable and usually pretty quiet. If you don't know what to get they are happy to help you decide on something that fits your taste.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Traveling south on I-75 from up north. Hadn't had a vegan meal in 4 days. I was trying to eat at Heather's in Bay City (vegan), but they were closed. And I was starving. Stopped at the nearest McDonalds to find either a Chipolte or TSC. Nearest restaurant close to I-75 was this TSC.

I finally found it in a small strip mall about a mile off the exit. Right beyond the Wal-Mart. Walked in around 4pm and there was literally no one else in the place. I made sure they had Beyond Meat and ordered a thai Beyond Meat wrap. Nice peanutty thai dressing, carrots and other veggies and the BM chix. Also ordered the new Banana Chia smoothie with peanut butter. Both were extremely delish, especially since I was starving.

When I left, there were about 5 other filled tables. Good to see there was business.

1  Thank 9g1a6j

Been to Tropical Smoothie Cafe? Share your experiences!