“You must try this delicious home-cooked food”
Review of Eaton Place

Eaton Place
Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

My first time in my 50 years on this planet visiting Michigan. Visiting a very close friend of mine, I told her I want to visit local family operated restaurants and we came here for brunch.

I ordered the belly buster for breakfast/lunch and it did not disappoint at all! The hashbrowns were so good the ham was to die for. I would take a picture and provide it to you but it looks like two dogs were fighting over my plate lol. I butchered my plate. On second thought I’ll probably put a picture anyway LOL

Service was amazing- Matthew is such a friendly guy!!!!

If you live in the area you are lucky if you were passing through you definitely need to stop here for a delicious satisfying meal.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (74)

Reviewed 1 August 2020 via mobile

This is our go to breakfast joint. The portions are generous and the prices are very reasonable. Biscuits and Gravy is amazing.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 12 January 2020 via mobile

I've been here twice with a small family group for breakfast. The food both times was decent - almost good, certainly not great, but not really bad. On this second visit we were told we needed a reservation (really? On a Wednesday morning at 10 am??). But, they finally put some tables together for our huge group of 7. The server acted bothered from the time we sat down, and when I asked for a coffee refill after having been there for 30 minutes, was just plain rude. 20 minutes later we asked for another refill, and her attitude hadn't changed. So, a decent breakfast combined with bad service equals we won't be going back. Too bad, as this could be a very nice restaurant in a small town.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank EricandVal
Reviewed 19 November 2019

We seated ourselves and just got the soup and salad bar. The bean soup tasted like it was cooked in pure sugar and the fruit in the salad bar tasted like it was spoiled. The waitress was coughing into her hand most of the time that we were seated there. I paid quite a bit for the food and did not have much of a selection.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 15 September 2019

Passing through and found this place on main street downtown. Had many different eating spaces. Service was very good. Breakfast were good, hot and tasty when served. If you get a skillet breakfast, hope you have friends to share it with or at least a home to take the leftovers. It only had two eggs but the other ingredients made for a huge breakfast for one person traveling. Hated to leave it behind!

Date of visit: September 2019