“Nice comfortable spot”
Review of Eaton Place

Eaton Place
Ranked #3 of 44 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Met a group of friends here when I was in town on June 27th 2018. It's a homestyle family type restaurant, nothing fancy. Food was good. Service was good. Prices were quite reasonable. Portion sizes were large. Value for money was very good. We ordered a variety of dinner meals from fried fish to liver and onions to sandwich to breakfast (all day) meals. Not one complaint from anyone. It's a nice spot.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I go there quite often with my whole family ( wife, 2 grown children, daughter-in-law and 2 little grandsons) for breakfast. The food is always excellent and the breakfast buffet has made to order omelettes. It is a very family friendly atmosphere with a great wait staff and the prices are very reasonable. You will not go away hungry.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

My husband and I went with friends on a weeknight and had a good dinner. I had the Liver and Onions with baked potato, hubs had spaghetti, the others had Taco Salad and Chicken. All our meals were good and the only complaint from my husband was that he wished they had meatballs but overall we enjoyed our meal. Our server was nice and took good care of us. We were too full to try their famous pies but maybe next time!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Plate size pancakes, great skillets, huge omelets with huger hash browns. What's not to like!

Coffee keeps coming. Attentive service. Not a diet plate in sight. Recommend if you're visiting this little town.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for breakfast and were pleasantly surprised. The quality and quantity of the food made for an excellent breakfast. Eggs, ham, hash browns and toast, coupled with an excellent server in Lisa, made for a great start if the day. If you are ever in Charlotte, we highly recommend Eaton Place for breakfast.