All reviewsfront deskpool and hot tubpleasant stayone night stayroom was cleanreasonable ratesstaff was friendlywould definitely stay here againenjoyed our staypool areaking suitecastle farmsview of the lakedowntown areaclose to towngreat place to staywedding weekend
Reviewed 18 January 2017

We wound up not bringing our doggie, but originally booked here because they allowed pets. Very nice and clean rooms, friendly staff, reasonable rates! Took the number and would use them again in the future as well as recommend to others. Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rani S, General Manager at Charlevoix Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2017

Good Morning,

Thank you for your review. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass your kind words to our staff. We look forward to you next visit to Charlevoix the beautiful. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

My wife and I thought the breakfast was one of the best we have had at any of the previous places we have stayed at . What a great variety of food choices. Breakfast area was very clean. the problem I had with the maintenance is that being elderly people the snow and slush could have been cleared better.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rani S, General Manager at Charlevoix Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Hello,

Thank you for your kind review. I do apologize for the parking lot. We do our best to keep it clear, I will speak with our maintenance department about this issue. I do agree that our breakfast has something for everyone.

We look forward to your next visit to Charlevoix the beautiful. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Recently stayed at the Charlevoix Inn & Suites with a several other families. The staff were very accommodating to our room requests, & the meeting room provided a great space for us to spend time together. Very clean hotel, beautifully updated rooms, nice pool area (open 24 hours!), friendly staff with excellent customer service skills. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We just introduced our 24 hour pool, which seems to be a big hit with our guests.

We look forward to your next visit to Charlevoix Inn and Suites. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

I am very happy with the price, especially for Charlevoix, but that is where the very happy ends. Everything else was just average. I don't like those whiny reviewers that talk about a wrapper under the bed and such, so I wont go into that. Smells, cleanness, decor, and breakfast....all average.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very sorry to hear that you were not completely happy with your stay. I am pleased to tell you that we are about to under go renovations. We agree that it is time for a fresh new look. So I would like to take this opportunity to invite you back. I don't have specific dates at this time, but we will post on our website when the renovations begin and end.

I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

I very much enjoyed my stay at the Charlevoix Inn & Suites. We were able to really enjoy the presence of our whole group in the lobby with conversation and live music. I also loved the perk of having the pool and hot tub open 24/7!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rani S, General Manager at Charlevoix Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Good Morning,

Thank you for your kind review. I am very pleased that your family reunion was a success. I am also very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have found that our guests enjoy the pool being open 24 hours! We look forward to your return trip to Charlevoix the beautiful. Have a wonderful day.