“Hidden Gem”
Review of Thumb Brewery

Thumb Brewery
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Caseville
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Description: Thumb Brewery is in downtown Caseville and minutes away from the beach. The brewery has quite a list of beers and wines, which means there's something for everyone. Located in an 1800s historic home, the little brewery features an open patio with a view of the town.
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

The brewery is located downstairs in the completely renovated home. The decor inside and out was very inviting because of meticulous cleaning. The staff were friendly and well informed. The menu of beers and food are easy to read and the staff were knowledgeable about the available beer list. There are no flights, but the small size beer are reasonably priced to sample.
Our appetizer came quickly and paired well with our beer choice.
The menu of pizzas, salads and sandwiches were created to compliment the beer. I plan on coming back on my next trip through town.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I was taking a drive around the thumb and decided to take make a pit stop for lunch in Caseville. Happy with my choice! I saw a sign for a brewery, which happened to be a house with a cute wrap around porch turned restaurant. I was greeted by friendly staff upon entering. I sat at the bar and was waited on with attention and quickness. The waitress explained all the in house brewed beers and the others. I ordered one but she insisted I try some others that were her favorite, so I did. The in house pumpkin beer (it's October!) was great. Smooth but flavorful. I ate a turkey and Swiss wrap which was simple, came with homemade (I think) potato chips. Highly recommended for a chill place to visit and enjoy some local beer.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

The Thumb Brewery offers a nice selection of their own brews plus quite a few others. The food isn't spectacular, but it's good and the outdoor seating makes for a great place to relax and enjoy a drink. My recommendation is to order a few 5 oz. glasses so you can try more.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

This local Craft Brewery offers some good beers and sort of an eclectic menu. It's hard to operate a business in a community that basically relies on visitors from Memorial Day to Labor Day and it's too bad the current owner could not find the formula. While it lasts you can get a great selection of craft-brewed at a fair price.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We Stopped in after a long day on Philips county beach. Beer was delicious we had the nacho they were good..