“Local Craft Brewery Offered for Sale”
Review of Thumb Brewery

Thumb Brewery
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Caseville
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Description: Thumb Brewery is in downtown Caseville and minutes away from the beach. The brewery has quite a list of beers and wines, which means there's something for everyone. Located in an 1800s historic home, the little brewery features an open patio with a view of the town.
Reviewed 30 August 2017

This local Craft Brewery offers some good beers and sort of an eclectic menu. It's hard to operate a business in a community that basically relies on visitors from Memorial Day to Labor Day and it's too bad the current owner could not find the formula. While it lasts you can get a great selection of craft-brewed at a fair price.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We Stopped in after a long day on Philips county beach. Beer was delicious we had the nacho they were good..

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

This brewery is located on a historic home just off the main street. The brewery is just 4 years old and Nick, the young brewmaster has developed some nice tasting brews. There are 10 different beers on tap. The brewery also has a good selection of food to go along with their beer, but alas, no cheeseburgers. I tasted 4 beers and then selected their Gose beer to have with my nachos. This is a good microbrew that deserves some attention. If you are in the area it is worth a stop. A tip of the glass goes to Rachel, our server, for spending the time to tell us about the brewery. Oh, by the way, the pint glasses are a cool souvineer to purchase for $6.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I stopped at the Thumb Brewery just to try out their beers. They have a good selection of house-brewed beers as well as some other popular brands on tap. All of the Thumb beers I had were pretty good! I'd definitely come back to eat/drink here again!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We to the thumb on a Tuesday with a large party after a day on the beach. I liked the outdoor seating but the menu was very limited and the food just OK. People in our party ordered a variety of food and nobody was wowed by the food and nobody disliked their food either. I just had a large chef salad and was disappointed that there were no vegetables in the salad other than lettuce. The service was very friendly and was reasonably fast for a large and disorganized party. I did feel the prices were reasonable for the food.