“Great Restaurant”

Lefty's Dinner and Drive-in
Ranked #7 of 17 Restaurants in Caseville
Reviewed 19 September 2017

My experience at Lefty's was very good. The service was good and the food was excellent. I had their foot long chilli dog which was amazing. I also had a couple burgers which were good. I like the 50s look and pictures of famous musicians from that time era. I recommend it.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We stopped here today for lunch. It has been a long time since we were here, but it still looks the same. However, it has been recently painted and was very clean. The service was good and so was the food. The prices were average. I am sure we will return the next time we are in town.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Great food and service! The decor is fun and the deep fried veggies are yummy! They serve children's meals in little cardboard vintage cars!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

First! We went during cheeseburger in Caseville.
2nd. It wasn't crowded at all! We ordered 2 cheeseburgers, fries, and coke.
3. It took an hour for our food to arrive.
4. Was it good. Fries were awesome! Hand cut and perfect! Hamburgers okay! Service not so much. Would I return. No way!!!!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

As a few other reviews indicate, its a pretty pricey place for the type of dining that they have. Although a limited selection, I think there are better choices in town.